Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A compilation of women frauding their looks on social media

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
"Women will improve the gene pool bro"

Nah most of them would be incels had they been born male.

This shit should fall under fraud, like if you catfish some guy like this he has a right to sue you for fraud, because thats all it is.

First pic a guy simply tweets "What's going on here?" and shows a comparison between frauded and unfrauded.

The response to that question and comparing the pics

"Go figure your male toxicity is hating women again haha woot my name is bird man and I can't let people be happy haha woot" :soy:

Notice the guy that made that comment also isn't an out of shape fat guy like 'simps' are stereotyped as.
Daily reminder that chadlites and chads simp just as much as non-chads if not more.

hahahah that fucking video at the end JFL

You already know first pic is based ass birdman even tho he roasted catfishman years ago

Fat foids are the worst when it's about faking.

The amount of attention based on their looks women want is insane.

The guy in the video, is he alive holy fuck that was scary when that bear went after him holy fuck :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga:

Bro, from man to machine, if that thing in the video came after you in the forest... would you run or fight?
Bro, I recon that monster could fuck even you up

Last edited:
Most of them would have been incels if they were born male.

The best part is the "don't judge me for my looks, like me for my personality". Then why are you doing all this makeup? For yourself? You know it's fake and if you can't live with how you really look that says more about you than other people. Most of the time this frauding is to impress friends and try trick chads and chadlites. There is no "feeling beautiful" because the captions on the posts all show that it's blatant advertising. Say one thing, do another.

Truly, makeup is devilish stuff and should be banned. If women had realistic SMV then maybe inceldom would shrink because they wouldn't be able to mog and have some humility and realism. Still need to fix the problem of easy Chad access and visibility though.

The guy in the video, is he alive holy fuck that was scary when that bear went after him holy fuck :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga:

Bro, from man to machine, if that thing in the video came after you in the forest... would you run or fight?
LMAO your comment legit made me laugh

The best part is the "don't judge me for my looks, like me for my personality". Then why are you doing all this makeup? For yourself? You know it's fake and if you can't live with how you really look that says more about you than other people. Most of the time this frauding is to impress friends and try trick chads and chadlites. There is no "feeling beautiful" because the captions on the posts all show that it's blatant advertising. Say one thing, do another.

Truly, makeup is devilish stuff and should be banned. If women had realistic SMV then maybe inceldom would shrink because they wouldn't be able to mog and have some humility and realism. Still need to fix the problem of easy Chad access and visibility though.
Angling too. Good angling and lighting is the make up of the body

That's why you should make sure your first date with a foid is when it's raining out. Their fakeup will melt right off.

Imagine going to bed with this spicy hot thing on your dick:

Screenshot 20200804 211945 Samsung Internet

Then waking up to this:

Screenshot 20200804 212002 Samsung Internet

:feelsmega:

Make-up caused that... Just saying
I've tried to argue this once with a woman and she denied it really hard. She's convinced make up is good for the skin long term

I've tried to argue this once with a woman and she denied it really hard. She's convinced make up is good for the skin long term
Not according to Dr Jennifer Daniels
(Podcast)

Apparently, the product must damage the skin in order to STICK TO IT. You know how skin is naturally oily? Well. That's to prevent weird crap - like toxic make-up - from sticking to it.

It's all very logical really.

That's good podcast because it covers all skin products including soap and after shave!

This is the equivalent of a man standing on some steps, socks shoved down his crotch, standing in front of someone else's ferrari, wearing a wig, drawing lines on his abs with James Earl Jones doing his voice & he has a mission impossible mask on to look like Tom Cruise.

Women hate it when they get catfished by men on dating apps and sometimes call the cops on them. So why can't we call cops on women for looks frauding?

I am so well trained in women's bullshit now I can smell a fraud both in person with fakeup and online with angles. They all use the same angles anyway, easy to spot

Also, objective FACT, the only reason shit genes still exist is because of women. They have been the one carrying on the trash genes since humanity began. Something like only 1 in 10 males reproduced while up to 8 in 10 of females did. It's pretty clear that over several decades of this, ugly people and genetic issues would have been weeded out if women faced the same eugenics they put males under

And yeah, ZERO doubts that 80% of women would be incel as fuck if born male

In fact, the more "feminine" a foid is, the more incel she'd be if male, they literally win by losing
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Its poison for the skin, makes skin problems ten times worse, ages you faster, it's literally basically toxic waste foids put all over their face every single day

Last edited:
It's fraud, they'll ghost incels who are their looksmatch, that's their mntality .

Thats nowhere near as bad as what noodlewhores do with makeup.

Their faces are no better than mens without all that trickery they put on, in fact many of them downright look like incel tier males if you gave them a short haircut & said that's a man.

Not according to Dr Jennifer Daniels
(Podcast)

Apparently, the product must damage the skin in order to STICK TO IT. You know how skin is naturally oily? Well. That's to prevent weird crap - like toxic make-up - from sticking to it.

It's all very logical really.

That's good podcast because it covers all skin products including soap and after shave!
Interesting thanks. I'll have some ammo if i ever get into this argument again

:feelskek:

Interesting thanks. I'll have some ammo if i ever get into this argument again
plenty of other useful stuff at that site too. She's on (or was) YouTube too

Daily reminder that chadlites and chads simp just as much as non-chads if not more.
But I have a feeling that they do it ironically.
Like, they're self-aware of what they're doing and they're only doing it to maintain their rep. When you speak with a modern chad, one thing you'll notice is that when it comes to controversial issues, you're not talking with an actual person, but their PR manager.

bruh i was eating :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

But I have a feeling that they do it ironically.
Like, they're self-aware of what they're doing and they're only doing it to maintain their rep. When you speak with a modern chad, one thing you'll notice is that when it comes to controversial issues, you're not talking with an actual person, but their PR manager.
But of course they will never get called out for talking and behaving in a PR like way while uglier males are castigated and told to stop beating around the bush and lying and just tell the truth.

Can someone explain Wats wrong in the first photo? Im :feelstastyman:

This is the equivalent of a man standing on some steps, socks shoved down his crotch, standing in front of someone else's ferrari, wearing a wig, drawing lines on his abs with James Earl Jones doing his voice & he has a mission impossible mask on to look like Tom Cruise.
:feelskek:

Women are allowed to lie but image a guy wearing lifts

You already know first pic is based ass birdman even tho he roasted catfishman years ago
Birdman is a redpill coper. He thinks foids live on recruit difficulty rather than tutorial mode. JFL.

That's disgusting ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back