Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women aren't excluded from the draft because they are weaker, it's because of their looks.

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
Conscription is mandatory for men only. And despite what tradcucks say, it isn't because women are weaker. Actually, it's because women LOOK better. In fact, of physical strength was accounted for, 99.99% of incels would be exempt from the draft. Chads would be the ones sent to die in wars.

My theory is that women are protected because of their LOOKS. Nobody wants to see cute foids in body bags. So what happens is that weak incels get sent straight into the meat grinder while professional kickboxer foids get to run to safety in times of hardship and war.

I FUCKING HATE THE HUMAN RACE FUCK FOIDS FUCK FAGGOTS FUCK FEMINISM FUCK WHITE KNIGHTS FUCK CHADS FUCK THE DRAFT FUCK FOIDS FUCK FOIDS FUCK FOIDS FUCK FOIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

At least countries like NK or Israel force foids to do military service as well

At least countries like NK or Israel force foids to do military service as well
They serve only a fraction of the time that men are required to serve. On top of that, they'll never actually see combat. They'll all be mechanics, nurses, cooks and shit. Safe and cozy, far, far away from the front lines.

We dont send send women to war just like we dont send retards to war.

It's literally a dead weight.

Also egg > sperm, if 1 man comeback from war and 1000 women are waiting for him, they can repopulate the country.

If there are no women anymore, it's over.

We dont send send women to war just like we dont send retards to war.

It's literally a dead weight.

Also egg > sperm, if 1 man comeback from war and 1000 women are waiting for him, they can repopulate the country.

If there are no women anymore, it's over.
Brutal biological pill.

Conscription is mandatory for men only. And despite what tradcucks say, it isn't because women are weaker. Actually, it's because women LOOK better. In fact, of physical strength was accounted for, 99.99% of incels would be exempt from the draft. Chads would be the ones sent to die in wars.

My theory is that women are protected because of their LOOKS. Nobody wants to see cute foids in body bags. So what happens is that weak incels get sent straight into the meat grinder while professional kickboxer foids get to run to safety in times of hardship and war.
If I was in charge I would probably kill all the men send them to war and be a massive cuck to the holes let them be hooker as long as I’m getting daily blow job

If I was in charge I would probably kill all the men send them to war and be a massive cuck to the holes let them be hooker as long as I’m getting daily blow job
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Well it makes no sense then lol stop making stupid shit up cuz this is not the reason
Please explain it then.

Please explain it then.
Why would you send women to was except if it is for the dudes to fuck them. A woman i literally wayy weaker biologically and won't do shit in war and who will make babies if they go to war

Why would you send women to was except if it is for the dudes to fuck them. A woman i literally wayy weaker biologically and won't do shit in war and who will make babies if they go to war
Wars today are fought with bullets, drones, artillery, and cyber warfare. These roles don't require as much strength as they used to due to automation. In fact, even infantry frontline roles can be fulfilled by women since supply lines are mostly automated now. Even a child can hold an AK and shoot it. I'm sure a woman is way more capable compared to a child. We aren't in the 1500s buddy. The strength argument isn't solid since (and you said it yourself) incel men are a lot weaker compared to the average man, yet we will still be sent to the front in times of war.

Regarding births, the birthrate is rock bottom in all developed countries. If your argument is that mothers (and fathers imo ) shouldn't be sent to war, then we are in agreement. Only single women and men should be sent to war.

Cope, Chad's are weaker than most Roidcels.

Of course. Redpill alpha-cucks always gaslight men with 'uh! actually, eggs are expensive, sperms are cheap'. You retards, if foids didn't have their looks or sexual value, they would be thrown out like used up condoms after having their wombs used.

Of course. Redpill alpha-cucks always gaslight men with 'uh! actually, eggs are expensive, sperms are cheap'. You retards,
How is that exactly gaslighting ? Its the truth, basic biology.
You retards, if foids didn't have their looks or sexual value, they would be thrown out like used up condoms after having their wombs used.
Massive cope, even the most ugly women in existence will have no trouble finding a parter to reproduce with

How is that exactly gaslighting ? Its the truth, basic biology.

Massive cope, even the most ugly women in existence will have no trouble finding a parter to reproduce with
For the first point, it's redundant in this day and age with high life-expectancy. Arguably, foids are more disposable now.

As for the second, your reading comprehension must have some issues.

They serve only a fraction of the time that men are required to serve. On top of that, they'll never actually see combat. They'll all be mechanics, nurses, cooks and shit. Safe and cozy, far, far away from the front lines.
My condolences to whoever has to ride in a car that was worked on by a female mechanic.

For the first point, it's redundant in this day and age with high life-expectancy. Arguably, foids are more disposable now
We still have a very primitive men despite being physcially far evolved. Women will always be more valuable in the eyes of natur/biology and not even a billion years of evolution will change that