Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Complete List Of Things Women Do - Not Just Well But - BETTER THAN MEN. IncelTear Will Own us with FACTS HERE

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
A list of things that a MAJORITY OF women do better than A MAJORITY OF men can:

1. Get Pregnant
2. Give Birth
3. Take care of young children (men are better at disciplining tweens, teens, etc)
4. Gymnastics (Physical but also MENTAL)
5. Sexuality: Sexual Manipulation, Laycount and Orgasms.

Now, IncelTears can either say how sexist this post is and how "No wonder incels can't get laid if they acknowledge these FACTS" or they can disprove and debunk me and allow me on their forum to respond to their "debunking". They won't. Facts are uncomfortable. This thread sparks outrage but not counterproof. The response to this thread is "how can you say that" but not "here is why you are wrong, point by point".

Women are never accused of being a fucking pedo for just walking alone in a park.

That alone makes their lives 1000x better.

You should make your next WAW video something along the lines of ugly men being falsely accused of being a pedo or predator.

PLEASE PUT ME IN SCREENCAP

Women are trash and IncelTear(IT) are lowest life form in existence.

I wish I could be as low inhib as you are

Last edited:
I wish i could be as low inhib as you are
I mean he's not even incel to begin with.

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Actually, believe it or not men are actually better at gymnastics too, it's just not as popular with them.

[Based]andLMS moment, tbhlossus, ngllossus.

You made a typo in title, brootal.

1. Get Pregnant
2. Give Birth
3. Take care of young children (men are better at disciplining tweens, teens, etc)

Now, IncelTears can either say how sexist this post is and how "No wonder incels can't get laid if they acknowledge these FACTS" or they can disprove and debunk me and allow me on their forum to respond to their "debunking". They won't. Facts are uncomfortable. This thread sparks outrage but not counterproof. The response to this thread is "how can you say that" but not "here is why you are wrong, point by point".

The first two reasons are enough to make them 100x more important to society from an evolutionary perspective compared to us replaceable commodities

Actually, believe it or not men are actually better at gymnastics too, it's just not as popular with them.
I don't really believe that tbh
Aren't most women said to be more flexible than men?
You probably need a lot of flexibility in gymnastics tbh

I think this is a very thorough and comprehensive list, Bravo.

Also you almost got me there at point 4 until I read what was between the brackets

I mean he's not even incel to begin with.

View attachment 374787
FaceandTYRONEms.

Last time he tried to talk with people outside of the blackpill sphere he got ganged up and vocally raped, seems like he still didn't learn his lesson JFL.

Prepare yourselves to see OP against PUA coaches ALL over again.

[Blackpill] A Complete List Of Things Men Do - Not Just Well But - BETTER THAN MEN. IncelTear Will Own us with FACTS HERE

Did you even bother to proofread the title?
Never began for you buddy boyo

I don't really believe that tbh
Aren't most women said to be more flexible than men?
You probably need a lot of flexibility in gymnastics tbh
Flexibility is something that is trained, it's mostly determined by the elasticity of the muscle being stretched, the extent of which is determined by training. If a man trains his range of motion he could easily become as flexible as a woman. Most men do little to no flexibility training though (because it looks really faggy), which is why women are usually more flexible.

Actually for gymnastics the most important thing is core body strength, in which men are far superior to women. In other words, women do not have as much potential core body strength as men do, while both are on par in terms of potential flexibility.

My point is that the only reason why gymnastics has mostly women is because 99% of men don't bother, because the sport itself is by nature very feminine and they don't want to seem feminine.

Last edited:
I hate women.

I don’t have much else to say on this topic matter.

You forgot two:

6. Bleed from their genitals
7. Breast feeding children

Flexibility is something that is trained, it's mostly determined by the elasticity of the muscle being stretched, the extent of which is determined by training. If a man trains his range of motion he could easily become as flexible as a woman. Most men do little to no flexibility training though (because it looks really faggy), which is why women are usually more flexible.

Actually for gymnastics the most important thing is core body strength, in which men are far superior to women. In other words, women do not have as much potential core body strength as men do, while both are on par in terms of potential flexibility.

My point is that the only reason why gymnastics has mostly women is because 99% of men don't bother, because the sport itself is by nature very feminine and they don't want to seem feminine.
That would make sense because women suffer more from conditions like osteoporosis later in life.
But when young it's not uncommon for many girls to do very complex stretches in gymnastics that boys their age can hardly manage.

TFW drunkposting. @Master can you edit the title please lol

Swap "Women" and "men".

Unintended blackpill in the title, women can't do better than men in anything, so only men can do as good as men

Really pathetic than men are actually better in the kitchen than women. Best chefs and cooks in the world are all men :lul: :lul: :lul:

Estrogen help foids to recover better from long distance event in swimming and running, so even if they are slower, they seem to be fresher at end of long races .

Foids also excel on long cold ocean swims , more fat for buoyancy, energy, etc...

1. Get Pregnant
2. Give Birth

No way women are better at gymnastics.

FaceandTYRONEms.

Last time he tried to talk with people outside of the blackpill sphere he got ganged up and vocally raped, seems like he still didn't learn his lesson JFL.

Prepare yourselves to see OP against PUA coaches ALL over again.
FaceandBBC 6’4 250 pounds of muscle was sparing that 5’6 manlets life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back