Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a day in the life of a foid

I

incel god

Banned
-
she starts her day making love to her boyfriend and says, you are the sexiest man on this earth. she says, i have to go meet the girls its girls night out. instead she meets a guy that is even hotter then her boyfriend, she says you are sexiest man i ever met. she doesnt return to her boyfriend. he says, where the fuck is my foid! :lasereyes:

she starts her day making love to her boyfriend and says, you are the sexiest man on this earth. she says, i have to go meet the girls its girls night out. instead she meets a guy that is even hotter then her boyfriend, she says you are sexiest man i ever met. she doesnt return to her boyfriend. he says, where the fuck is my foid! :lasereyes:
and then he creates an account here

the avERage cheatER

Foids cannot be trusted, they will do bad things behind your back

Beckie wakes up with dude number 27. He is a head taller than her. She is a bit sore since she rode his telescope like dick. She messages her friends bragging. She goes out and gets stared at by dudes since she dresses in revealing cumdumpster clothes. She checks her phone and the dating apps many men await her filthy used roast hole flaps. She finds a younger retard to settle down with little does he know he married a walking cumdumpster. Nuk3 w0rld.