Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No one likes me

Erskine ER1

Erskine ER1

Greycel
Almost everyone in the school just hate me. Even I tried to be kind, they always mean to me. In this school everyone has boyfriend/ girlfriend or there's someone has crush on him/ her.
I know I'm not that perfect. but I'm kind.
When I'm in the high school. No one wants talk to me. They usually ignore me or mad at me. ( I did nothing) I tried to kms in the school and the classmates just hate me more.
In my school, if you're single you're a loser. It's brutal reality .
Everyone says: " oh you will find a girlfriend one day ." But when everyone has one and I don't, it's make me envy.
Now I'm not a kid. But I still mad at someone who have girlfriend.
Btw, I really hate my friend. She knows I don't have a gf and I'm an incel but she show how sweet her bf are everyday. Like " my bf want f me " or " I love my bf"
It's enough.

Your "friend" just keeps you around as an orbitER in case shit happens and she needs a betabuxx cuck to provide for her.

Crush them all like bugs.

Already over when that foid started flexing her chad BF in front of you. She wants you to know your place (as a untouchable incel)

Same, and it's because I'm ugly.

You just described what my life used to be like during high school.

brocel I will be your friend

I like you brocel

but I'm kind
This is not important, unfortunately. It's very brutal to accept, but it's true.

Women have no use for kind men. Women are constantly in relationships with toxic and abusive unkind men. The only thing that matters is good looks and money.

Already over when that foid started flexing her chad BF in front of you. She wants you to know your place (as a untouchable incel)
After she have sex with her bf she told me and tell me how wonderful her bf is and show me her boyfriend's c*m

不幸的是,這並不重要。接受這個事實是非常殘酷的,但這是事實。

女人沒有什麼用處,善良的男人。女性經常與有毒、虐待、不友善的男性保持關係。唯一重要的就是顏值和錢。
我n my country if you are a girl and have a handsome bf means you're the queen of the class lol

中號y mom always told me to make friends in real life. F her

Are you autistic ?

Well you are welcome here brocel
Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

It's over for schoolcels
These kids haven't even finished school but are already bitching, lmao.
I wonder what they're going to do when they actually have to deal with real problems as an adult.

Almost everyone in the school just hate me. Even I tried to be kind, they always mean to me. In this school everyone has boyfriend/ girlfriend or there's someone has crush on him/ her.
When I'm in the high school. No one wants talk to me. They usually ignore me or mad at me. ( I did nothing) I tried to kms in the school and the classmates just hate me more.
Everyone says: " oh you will find a girlfriend one day ." But when everyone has one and I don't, it's make me envy.
Btw, I really hate my friend. She knows I don't have a gf and I'm an incel but she show how sweet her bf are everyday. Like " my bf want f me " or " I love my bf"
It's enough.
Why tf are you friends with a foid?

It's enough.
Do you have autism?

never befriend foids , l knew that even before getting blackpilled

It's enough.
Why are you friends with a girl? There’s no benefits in my opinion to be friends with girls. They’ll only use you as a shoulder to cry on or take advantage of you. Plus one of you 2. Usually guys especially if your an incel might end up catching feelings and normies know that deep down they want to fuck them. Men and women can’t be friends, it’s part of nature. Plus that’s a truecel trait to be hated on by everyone it sucks to be hated on so much. People just suck man
Welcome Home Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins