Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A dick picture doesn’t take over your life.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, a dick picture doesn’t take over your life. I get sent occasional cock pictures (that I don’t ask for) and I’m straight and I don’t feel ‘traumatised’ over it and most of you women already take several casual cocks anyway so you’re obviously use to seeing cocks so virtually seeing a cock obviously doesn’t hurt you as much as you claim and it’s way worse for me since I’m a straight male.

Last edited:
is this a cockitt copy pasta ?? or do you actually get sent dick pics :feelstastyman: ??

Why do they send you cock pics, are they fags or you LARP as a foid to scam simps and cucks on social media kek

i've never been sent a dick pic nigga what?? what website are you using that dick pics are so common :feelswhat:

wtf are you on grinder or something. I never have been sent a dickpic. do guys find you attractive?

Either bi or gay I assume and no.
I tried it once but it was too much work, too many indians (sorry currycels) asking for free samples or sending fake Amazon gift card codes. Also when they asked for verification I was fucked because I didn't know how to fake live pictures on kik. Legendary user @Weed mastered this technique and knew how to make quite a lot of cash from thirsty simps.

wtf are you on grinder or something. I never have been sent a dickpic. do guys find you attractive?
I’m not on Grindr, I only find women attractive and yeah, dudes find me attractive since I get men wanting to meet me just for my cock, I hate it and on a dating site, a gay dude said that he will pay me just to suck my cock but I blocked him.

Gay standards are low but unfortunately we can’t say the same when it comes to female standards, it’s so over.

Last edited:
This one might...
STOP LETTING DICK PICTURES TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE!

YOU GODDAMNED FREAKY WEIRDO

There’s literally starving children in Africa and foids are upset some guy thinks they’re so attractive that guys wants to show them love without any physical harm done onto them.

Definitely something sketch going on here. Guys don’t randomly get sent dick pics. Maybe your social media is being used on gay sites and they are sending pics to you

you women already take several casual cocks anyway so you’re obviously use to seeing cocks so virtually seeing a cock obviously doesn’t hurt you as much as you claim and it’s way worse for me since I’m a straight male.
Seeing a pussy picture should be more traumatizing to us since we've seen a lot less of them in real life compared to the amount of dicks rosties have seen. Those whiny whores just want to act like victims and have more bs excuses to put non chads in trouble.

Seeing a pussy picture should be more traumatizing to us since we've seen a lot less of them in real life compared to the amount of dicks rosties have seen. Those whiny whores just want to act like victims and have more bs excuses to put non chads in trouble.
It’s beyond me that the same women that take part in casual pleasure bitch about seeing dick on a screen and the fact they already advertise themselves as sluts is likely why they receive them type of pictures.

It’s beyond me that the same women that take part in casual pleasure bitch about seeing dick on a screen and the fact they already advertise themselves as sluts is likely why they receive them type of pictures.
Only high e soycucks worry about rosties getting dick pictures from non chads.

Has someone chadfished with small dick pics?

Has someone chadfished with small dick pics?
Someone needs to prove that. So retards here can take the dickpill ngl.

Like the topic title says, a dick picture doesn’t take over your life. I get sent occasional cock pictures (that I don’t ask for) and I’m straight and I don’t feel ‘traumatised’ over it
They're 'traumatized' by it because it's small and so it repulses them.

Dickpill9 repulsive

Women don't get traumatized either, they only get disgusted when it's from a sub8 guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back