Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Different Perspective

ZMorg

ZMorg

Greycel
Hello everyone, this post is going to be a bit long winded so I apologize ahead of time. The point is that I've noticed that many incels have similar life styles and experiences to myself but have nearly opposite viewpoints. First of all, I'm a 25 year old virgin man. I'm 5'11, about 300 pounds, an average face on a good day, balding but I have a great smile ;). I've never had a girlfriend and came to the conclusion that I should focus on bettering myself before I persue a partner. When I was young I was an angry kid that lashed out at people and was an annoying little shit because it was the only way I could get attention.This lead to me becoming pretty depressed and started to hate myself. I started minor forms of self harm like punching walls and hitting my head on lockers at school. I didn't go further because my brother was a cutter and i saw the harm it caused the rest of my family. As I got older I began developing a "Fuck what everyone thinks of me." attitude. This helped my depression but caused me to be a bigger dickhead to people because I no longer cared about others feelings. Eventually I calmed down and became the way I am today. With the way I lived, I never had much of an opportunity for a girlfriend. It actually caused me to have a pretty jaded view of relationships, but not quite the same as some posts I've seen here. I don't hate "Chad" or society and I'm not mad at women for not being interested in me. Myself hatred turned to a realization that I need to better myself. I believe that if you better yourself and have reasonable expectations, you can eventually find somebody. You also may have to come to terms that you may have too high of standards and may have to settle. Honestly though, once your with someone you'll notice your views change. If you have any questions, comments or just want to know my opinion on a subject, let me know. I'm open to anyone. I hope you all have a good one and keep your spirits high.

I believe that if you better yourself and have reasonable expectations, you can eventually find somebody. You also may have to come to terms that you may have too high of standards and may have to settle. .
KEK
but other than that, welcome.

What do you mean by bettering yourself? Do you mean getting a high paying job and becoming high status or just going to the gym.
And you need to understand that most of us do not have high standards, as I became aware of my inceldom my standards for females plummeted.

I respect what you said..........But you dont know the pain.... I WAS NORMAL BEFORE SCHOOL....i got VERBALLY BULLIED HEAVILY... for no fucking reason k-12 all because i was UGLY it didnt matter/ i tried talking to people they made fun of my FACE.... called me weird/ creepy etc.... / bettering yourself i have some hope to do that but i am FUCKED UP in my head from my school years / i am UGLY people treat me bad on PURPOSE and its HARDER TO connect with people just because of that and lack of social skills from people ostrasizing me on purpose via bullying.. i only had 2 "friends".... in my life and thats it...

you're 300 pounds

I'm 5'11, about 300 pounds I believe that if you better yourself and have reasonable expectations, you can eventually find somebody. You also may have to come to terms that you may have too high of standards and may have to settle.
I hope you get your weight under control. I don't think i have high expectations. My standards aren't High.

A different perspective here, maybe, but it is the reigning position among almost everyone that doesn't post here. The refreshing thing about this site is that it's packed to the gills with some of the only people in the Occident that have the gall to hold slutcunts to their actions. Blame women, I can't say it enough; too few people do already.

you need a different perspective on eating

You won't believe you wrote that when you're 35

What do you mean by bettering yourself? Do you mean getting a high paying job and becoming high status or just going to the gym.
And you need to understand that most of us do not have high standards, as I became aware of my inceldom my standards for females plummeted.
Either of those could work and if you already have acceptable standards then you just need to be patient and work on being happy by yourself. The time will come when someone loves you, you just need to keep faith in people.

I respect what you said..........But you dont know the pain.... I WAS NORMAL BEFORE SCHOOL....i got VERBALLY BULLIED HEAVILY... for no fucking reason k-12 all because i was UGLY it didnt matter/ i tried talking to people they made fun of my FACE.... called me weird/ creepy etc.... / bettering yourself i have some hope to do that but i am FUCKED UP in my head from my school years / i am UGLY people treat me bad on PURPOSE and its HARDER TO connect with people just because of that and lack of social skills from people ostrasizing me on purpose via bullying.. i only had 2 "friends".... in my life and thats it...
I don't know exactly what you've been through but I'm no stranger to bullying. As for the lack of social skills, it's a bit tougher to deal with but the internet makes interactions easier for people to connect. If you need someone to talk to or just want to shoot the shit, you can send me a message. That's what communities are for.

You won't believe you wrote that when you're 35
I've had this mindset since I was 18. I can't imagine anything that could happen to alter it in a negative way. I stated that my views on relationships are jaded and what I meant by that is I'm sceptical of long lasting love and have accepted that after a certain point I'm going to be alone. The only way it could alter is if my faith in relationships is restored.