Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here suffers from OCD?

Sciamachying

Sciamachying

Greycel
I'm OCD little bitch. Myself is my biggest torturer. I was persuaded by OCD to destroy my phone yesterday. Now the screen won't turn on. It vibrates when I restart it, sometimes it might turn on for few seconds before turning off. No matter how many times I click on the power button, it just won't turn on. That's why I'm here on PC, not phone. Not only that, but I also factory reset my phone without backing up most of the data. Now nearly everything's gone, and why? it's irrational. Makes no sense therefore it is pointless to try explaining it. Unless you're a rapce victim of OCD too, you just won't get it. I just call it getting fucked over by a disorder. You know what's fucked up? I was persuaded by OCD that I have no agency. That I'm a helpless little girl who just needs to listen. That's why. It scams you, it manipulates you, and you only see things after it has already pushed you to fuck up. Maybe I'm weak and vulnerable? If this be the case then I deserve death but who's the benevolent soul to do me this service instantaneously? You see how insufferable this existence is? With each day it's harder to bear. I feel terrible, and doesn't help that I'm taciturn. Now what to do? how to get myself a new phone? I dislike explaining or asking anything from my parents. I saved up some money but those were meant for an emergency, if I get a new phone with them most of them will have been wasted because of my inability to control my OCD which only means more regrets and rues.

Last edited:
What happened to your smartphone? How did you killed it?

What happened to your smartphone? How did you killed it?
I kept washing it with water because of my fear that it's contaminated. Did that many times and nothing happened but after I factory reset my phone because I was afraid of malware despite downloading many anti-virus apps that told me the device is actually not infected but OCD is not rational so anyways the phone became weird after I purged everything on it, and when I washed it with water, soap and detergents used to wash dishes this morning some buttons stopped working, eventually it stopped turning on and here I am now.

Last edited:
I kept washing it with water because of my fear that it's contaminated. Did that many times and nothing happened but after I factory reset my phone because I was afraid of malware despite that I downloaded many anti-viruses that told me the device is not infected but OCD is not rational so anyways the phone became weird after I purged everything on it, and when I washed it with water, soup and the liquids used to wash dishes this morning some buttons stopped working, eventually it stopped turning on and here I am now.
Wow, you have severe case of OCD, i don't know what even may help you.

If your smartphone doesn't have IP67/68 water proof protection then you moat likely killed it with water. What model?

Wow, you have severe case of OCD, i don't know what even may help you.

If your smartphone doesn't have IP67/68 water proof protection then you moat likely killed it with water. What model?
Yea, I feel nothing will help me, as it just keeps getting worse as of late. This wasn't happening few months back. My OCD only gets more fearful. I thought my phone had some kind of water proof protection because I washed it multifariously before and it kept working like a bee. Yea it's over for me. I'm only eighteen. Imagine how terrible it'll become by the time I'm 21? That's why I won't be there to witness the year 2035

Yea, I feel nothing will help me, as it just keeps getting worse as of late. This wasn't happening few months back. OCD keeps evolving with me. I thought my phone had some kind of water proof protection because I washed it multifariously before and it kept working like a bee.
if water gets inside, smartphone may die slowly, it's not always instant, depends how much water as well.

With such disorder, buy yourself smartphone with IP68 rating.
If you feel like your smartphone is dirty or unclean, just clean it with isopropyl alcohol

how does OCD lead you to detroy your phone?

No just depression.

Elab on you being a helpless little girl ? :feelswhere:

I used to have ocd but it went away

OCD can be cursed through exposure

What do you think of foids and zoomers who say OCD is liking your room to be clean, having your bookshelf organized in alphabetical order and your cyan pencil next to your blue pencil?