Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A diplomat femoid denied my Visa

MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
I'm depressed. Today at the American consulate the trashy blonde diplomat denied my studying visa to the US. I was planning to higheducation-celing so I prepared all my papers but that bitch said I'm not qualified for the visa because I can't pay for it and when I proved that my brother is the one who will pay for it she rejected it and returned my passport. Fuck her, when will females stop ruining my life?

get her fired

MubarakTheCoper said:
Today at the American consulate the trashy blonde diplomat denied my studying visa to the US
worth a couple of nukes

Tell him to transfer the money to your back account if he's gonna pay

You should already know that you should have the money before hand For like a year of expenses
Pretty sure that was clearly stated so that's on u sandnigger

SeifEsteem said:
Tell him to transfer the money to your back account if he's gonna pay

You should already know that you should have the money before hand For like a year of expenses
Pretty sure that was clearly stated so that's on u sandnigger

Yeah, it was really my mistake. I'm doing it again next week. Hope it will be with a man it seems I fuck it up with women in all aspects of life.

Sorry to hear about that.

She's supposed to not do that. She's supposed to withhold, some of your documentations. Sounds like a lot of BS is coming from her part.

Are there any other Diplomats you could deal with? Other than her?