Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My grandma wouldn’t let me buy a knife

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Weinen In Der Sonne
★★★★
I wanted this knife with Arthur Fleck on it because I thought it would be cool, even though I’m 18 I HAVE to ask her for permission to buy anything with my own goddamn money. She’s so fucking controlling, and gave me an earful that I didn’t listen to on the way home from the military store we went to. I’m getting a restraining order on her when I move out of this shithole, she’s utterly refused to teach me ANYTHING of use and would rather have me around to do her chores and shit. I point blank asked her if she thought I was retarded and she denied it, danced around saying that I was and called me “naive”. She still treats me like I’m thirteen ffs.

My grandma is the same

My parents wont let me buy knives because I "can't be trusted with one" so I get you

I remember when i was a teenager i cut a hole in my leg while playing with a knife, had to be stitched up in the hospital

Just dont ask her? Like ofc shes not gonna let you

She always yaps about me being “a legal adult” even though I can’t even use my own money to buy something that I wanted.

My parents were the same, they didn't teach me anything useful ever only ever hindered my growth and they only seemed to care when it was about stopping something that I enjoyed doing