Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A dream I had today

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
This is just a copy and paste from discord from when I woke up this morning (3pm because its over for sleepcels). I seldom remember what happens in my dreams apart from that they're usually just full of me dying, other people dying or whatever the fuck. I dont know why. Nor do I care. But I remembered todays and this is what I managed to type out quickly before I forgot any other details.

--

"Interesting dream. Gona forget a lot as type but was odd.

I recall it starting off, some of us getting stuck during a journey. Getting dehydrated & in the middle of nowhere. I had disagreements on how to continue the journey. I decided to leave them behind and take a different approach that I knew would have a high chance of working and then went back for them. I recall one or two people being too big a hinderance but it worked out because they died anyway. One burned, one fell from some ridiculous height. But in the end.it all worked out. Those of us who mattered survived.

We were working for some shop or someshit. But there was some rivalry it seems. I had a brother for some reason who hired some all girl gang (St. trinians tier) sort of thing to try and frame my in dream gf or something, or me, or shop owner, can't remember.

They took a plane and put similar damages onto it as an impact made somewhere else to give legitimacy to the idea that it was one of us who did the bad thing. The bad thing in question was shooting and killing a horse that they owned. Was a white horse and had two huge melon sized projectile holes where it's eyes were supposed to be. Could see all the insides of its skull. It survived for a bit with these injuries but died later. They'd also killed my family, which tbh I didn't give a shit about anyway, I told them that later on but it's about principle tbh.

I figured that they were full of shit and ended up being able to prove it. The evidence on the corpses was more their M.O. I was able to exhume the body of one of the people try were trying to frame (because they decided to kill them anyway for some dumb reason) as well as the bodies of some babies they killed too and their skulls and usual methods somehow matched these break/damage patterns elsewhere jfl. Even with the bodily decomposition at these stages, it was clear as day. I managed to kill some of them by drowning/burning them. One of them I just shot with a cannon from the plane they'd used prior. (yes dreams are retarded as fuck tbh)

There's a bit of a hazy memory of the dream from.there I guess. But I do remember somehow being back in some sort of school esque environment, mainly because the people there were all teachers for some reason. Had some falling outs. One of them particularly tried to betray my trust and wouldn't stop so I killed them with a cord and the broken edge of one of those plastic triangle rulers teachers always seemed to have. Was also trying to get some drinks and stuff by negotiations. Ended up helping out some of the people I knew though. Was good and wholesome tbh. By this point we were just at a house now and I was just talking to people. I guess I was just there with friends or something. People would occasionally come through and try to ask us to solve something for them. Which was fine. I'd just ask for a drink in return. They didn't seem to have any where I was. One of them tried to bullshit me with what they owed me though so I killed them.

I remember we went back and started just talking to people at this shop we were supposed to own and we're all running it well. Somehow had a sister in dream that I got along with but I think she died too. Did this for a while, customer service bullshit but I wanted my own. I came to despise the owner and I was bored of all the unexplained dying dogs around the place. They took up too much space and didn't smell pleasant. So I destroyed the current one. Killed the owner. Burnt the place to a cinder. Took some strangers and made a new place ontop. I ran it differently though. Any friends I had got free services. Which they wouldn't stop reminding me was silly for some reason. But I remember one of the last things I did was make an advert for the place and it was pretty retarded. Loud etc. Oddly aggressive advert. I'd often just set people's stuff on fire and bill them for it. Smash shit up and bill them for it. Or just kill them and hang them on the shop wall. Made business boom somehow. Don't really remember anything after that"

--

Fun facts I guess. My sister has been dead for years and I've not seen or spoke to my parents for years because they're the abusive type. Interesting how dreams can be I guess.

It's quite interesting how dreams can seem like movies you see at the movies.
This seemed very well like a script or summary from a film.

It's quite interesting how dreams can seem like movies you see at the movies.
This seemed very well like a script or summary from a film.
Dreams surprise me when they recall some small detail. But recall it with brilliance as a piece to a puzzle, in a way that you'd never be able to do irl.

Dreams also fascinate me when you see a bastardised version of areas you know. Forget about it, and 10 years later, you recognise the same bastardisaion in a new dream.