Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I had dream

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Where I would enter a well and go down, it was very deep it had 200 levels to it and I went down to like level 100 and recorded a video but then I pussied out and came back out, I found some weird shit at level 100, it was like blue foam it looked disgusting, also a cat fell down the well. Also the ladders I was walking down on were built in a segmented way and they started breaking under my weight so I got scared and walked out, when I walked out of the well my family had a BBQ and there was some Muslim woman there who apparently was my auntie and she had 4 children and it made me jealous

Where I would enter a well and go down, it was very deep it had 200 levels to it and I went down to like level 100 and recorded a video but then I pussied out and came back out, I found some weird shit at level 100, it was like blue foam it looked disgusting, also a cat fell down the well. Also the ladders I was walking down on were built in a segmented way and they started breaking under my weight so I got scared and walked out, when I walked out of the well my family had a BBQ and there was some Muslim woman there who apparently was my auntie and she had 4 children and it made me jealous
Maybe it means the way out of the dark well is to be with a muslim woman.

Schizo dreams

Your dream seems to be quite vivid and rich in symbolism. Let's break it down:

Entering a deep well: Going down a well in a dream can symbolize delving into the depths of your subconscious mind or exploring your inner self. The depth of 200 levels may represent the complexity and depth of your psyche.

Recording a video at level 100: This could symbolize your desire to document or remember your journey of self-discovery or exploration, but feeling hesitant or fearful when faced with something unfamiliar or uncomfortable (like the blue foam).

Encountering strange objects: The blue foam and the falling cat could represent unexpected or uncomfortable experiences or emotions you encounter while exploring your inner self. These elements may represent aspects of yourself or your psyche that you find disturbing or challenging.

Breaking ladders and feeling scared: The breaking ladders may symbolize feelings of insecurity or instability in your life or in the process of self-discovery. Fear of descending further into the depths of your subconscious or fear of confronting certain aspects of yourself could be indicated here.

Family BBQ and jealousy: The sudden shift to a family gathering with the presence of a Muslim woman who is apparently your aunt and her four children could symbolize feelings of belonging, family dynamics, and cultural identity. Feeling jealous of the attention or family structure she represents may suggest unresolved emotions or conflicts related to family or cultural identity.

Overall, your dream appears to reflect a journey of self-discovery, encountering challenges and discomfort along the way, as well as issues related to family and identity. Exploring these themes further in waking life or through reflection may provide insight into your subconscious thoughts and emotions.

I don't have dreams