Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chang wants to get cucked by ugly BBC

The Asian dude obviously has a voyeur/cuckold fetish. He's way too feminine-looking to be straight as well. Maybe he's bisexual or something and gets a kick out of seeing dudes naked.
He needs to be beaten up

He needs to be beaten up
He needs to hit the gym at least. I work out not for attracting women, but so that I can defend myself from other men and intimidate them. Plus, I think he would benefit from having a slim but toned figure as a stereotypical Kpop prettyboy.

You just know that deep down chang wanted to hit his girl fr and not for the lulz

He needs to hit the gym at least. I work out not for attracting women, but so that I can defend myself from other men and intimidate them. Plus, I think he would benefit from having a slim but toned figure as a stereotypical Kpop prettyboy.
I agree but he still needs someone to break his nose. I workout for the same reason you do. Good luck on your guest for power.