Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A feeling that I will end up alone makes me wanna rope myself

GreenCel

GreenCel

HinduCel
-
It feels like nothing has been left for me anymore. I used to think that I look OK and I may have someone someday. But things have changed now. I'm much closer to the reality of my life and realize that I am too ugly for even the ugliest foid in the world. I've never tried tinder, so I decided to use it yesterday but I got no matches. Moreover I was reported by someone without even liking or messaging anyone. But the kind moderators kept my account only to make me feel uglier. So I deleted my account in the evening. On Facebook, almost all the girls from my college have me blocked so that I can't even search them. In reality, no one cares about my existence. So, I think it's over. Just waiting for time when I have enough courage to kill myself. Motivation required.
P.S.If you guys remember my previous account, I'm @GreenBull. I had exams so I asked the admin to permanently ban my account.

Lol, why did they block you? Did you look in their directions?

Lol, why did they block you? Did you look in their directions?
Because I'm ugly. They don't even want to get in a position where I can send them friend request.

Move somewhere far away and restart? It's not too late since you still go to college and you can have a chance at getting friends somewhere else.

Move somewhere far away and restart? It's not too late since you still go to college and you can have a chance at getting friends somewhere else.
But that won't change how I look bro. People will sideline me there too, just like they did in different schools and now in college.

Pass me the rope buddy boyo

Pass me the rope buddy boyo

UyQcE1.jpg