Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Whenever I talk to people irl I sound like a retard

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I decided to carry a mic with me yesterday and record a conversation I had with a store clerk. I've come to the horrible realization that whenever I talk to people my voice becomes incredibly high pitched, my words slurred, and my lisp heavy and apparent. I genuinely sound like someone who has down syndrome which along with my face might explain why so many treat me like I'm disabled.

Same here kek, if I was a normie or in someone else's body I would probably laugh at myself to death

I speak like a robot, with no emotions, and I stare at them with dead eyes.

Voicepill single-handedly ruined my life. No one takes me serious

same it sucks

I've listened to other people speaking on a mic and it's nothing like their real voice that I hear. It's all made up.

whenever I talk to people my voice becomes incredibly high pitched, my words slurred, and my lisp heavy and apparent. I genuinely sound like someone who has down syndrome which along with my face might explain why so many treat me like I'm disabled.
Same, and in addition to that, I have a tongue tie and I think I there's something wrong with my thyroid which makes my voice sound like it's glitching every few words I say. I can hear it and feel it in my throat, it's beyond over.

Same, and in addition to that, I have a tongue tie and I think I there's something wrong with my thyroid which makes my voice sound like it's glitching every few words I say. I can hear it and feel it in my throat, it's beyond over.
Could you possibly fix your tongue tie?

Stuttering is brutal af. I stutter a little but I can't imagine how shitty it is for people who stutter alot

I sound retard when talk...

Brutal

People don't understand half of what I say when I talk. I talk kind of slurred and I sound retarded. I always have to repeat what I say.

I decided to carry a mic with me yesterday and record a conversation I had with a store clerk. I've come to the horrible realization that whenever I talk to people my voice becomes incredibly high pitched, my words slurred, and my lisp heavy and apparent. I genuinely sound like someone who has down syndrome which along with my face might explain why so many treat me like I'm disabled.
Wage cuck

Im glad im not the only one who feels like that. Everyone tells me i have a normal voice but when i speak i literally sound like a braindead retard. Voicepill destroyed me

Audio recording devices naturally distort your voice. The most accurate way you can hear what your voice would sound like to others is by holding your hands in front of your ears when speaking.

I mean, it's not that bad.

if you talk to normies, you 100% want to avoid coming across as intellectual. they absolutely despise anyone with an intellect. coming across as a retard would be a better alternative, usually

People might even see you as a drunk person too (sad sight).

Severe stutter as kid has meant my confidence is shot to bits and near mute as result

Idk you sound pretty normal to me

Same. I literally lack the experience itself of talking to people. I stutter and slurr my words quite often. It's much better when I talk to my parents.

Thanks bro
It might just be because

#1 you are not used to hearing your own voice (on recording)

#2 your voice on video doesn't sound how it does irl

I think I sound pretty retarded too but other people (even other brocels) say I sound normal (although that could be a lie)

Doesn't matter how smart you sound if you get voicemogged. Retarded chad sounds better than high IQ incel with autism because he has a deeper voice

It might just be because

#1 you are not used to hearing your own voice (on recording)

#2 your voice on video doesn't sound how it does irl

I think I sound pretty retarded too but other people (even other brocels) say I sound normal (although that could be a lie)
Could be...

I remember when I sounded good too, so I'm probably comparing it to my old voice?

I used to sound western, now I sound southern... Probably because I'm older and tered and lazier. Don't care to use proper English anymore.

water

Brutal