Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A fellow incel on here betrayed me

TF2cel

TF2cel

"Don't be such a baby, ribs grow back"
-
He took my post about my sister and that i was sort of attracted to her and posted the whole thing on reddit. Titled "incel wants to fuck his sister". I won't name any names, but they might be a fakecel, just gathering our stories and discussions in order to embarrass us on other websites. Only good thing is that he blocked my username and profile photo

Just like a zoo, there are more observers than animals.

cucktear lurkers have nothing better to do than take posts from here out of context

Either you give out his username or you are IT yourself. It's well known IT members make extremist threads to make us look bad and u not giving away their nickname is just weird

Ah still no photo. Anyway yes, there are those just looking for ammo for the guns to use against us

Either you give out his username or you are IT yourself. It's well known IT members make extremist threads to make us look bad and u not giving away their nickname is just weird
I don't know his username on here. Someone private messaged me about it, but they said they weren't the one who did it

pretty much, It is safe to assume new accounts that open over the top extreme violance/incest threads are likely IT trolls.

pretty much, It is safe to assume new accounts that open over the top extreme violance/incest threads are likely IT trolls.
I fucking swear. I wouldn't do that, I am an incel

That's exactly what a fakecel would say...
fuck it. From now on if someone accuses me of something, i'l just go ahead with it. It's the only way they might stop acting like a cuck

Attachments

• asklöthlahwjgkhle.png
    asklöthlahwjgkhle.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 110
cucktear lurkers have nothing better to do than take posts from here out of context

How exactly was the post about him wanting to fuck his sitter taken out of content?

Well who pmd you then?

I don't know his username on here. Someone private messaged me about it, but they said they weren't the one who did it
Who messaged you about it? I want evidence tbh tbh

anyone can view the forum threads and repost it, so i have no idea what you are talking about unless it was a private message.,

Just like a zoo, there are more observers than animals.
not this tbh.
i was one of the observer but i accidentally got blackpilled and i knew there's no turning back.

not this tbh.
i was one of the observer but i accidentally got blackpilled and i knew there's no turning back.
So you mean you were against us but had to admit that the truth is on our side and denying it is delusion? If so, good to know that our message will spread and the black pill will grow. Maybe someday we can overthrow the feminazi regime.

So you mean you were against us but had to admit that the truth is on our side and denying it is delusion? If so, good to know that our message will spread and the black pill will grow. Maybe someday we can overthrow the feminazi regime.
i wasn't against incels i was on r/incels to just laugh and memes and was thinking incels exaggerate how foids are shallow, their behaviour and logic but it turned out it was all true.

you should expose him

>refuses to release any names

really fires up my neurons

Damn he pmd me acting interested in bestiality. I guess he'll post about me then. I'm not the user who pmd him about his sister though.
Oh well, everyone on cucktears already knows and I didn't say anything I hadn't already said in public.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back