Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am always agonized & tortured by this suffocating feeling that a very heavy and burdensome curse has been imposed upon me.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
This feeling refuses to leave me. I have introspected on it and came to realize that I'm tortured by feelings that my existence is a curse because I asked to be more than what my weak incompetent subtropical physiology allows of me. I asked to transcend beyond unfixable and immutable genetic inequality in order to live a gratifying and meaningful existence but kind of demand is forbidden for subtropical shitskin peasants and slaves because the only thing subtropical zombies are good for is subsistence, i.e., barely surviving on the absolute minimum. The problem is that my soul has rebelled against my flesh prison and refused to calm down; that is the reason for my agony, but I rather live with this agony than endure the purgatorial stagnation of LDAR or subsistence wageslavery which is equivalent to living death.

ok u need buddism in ur life 2 meditate and accept ur fate as a slave race

At least you can LDAR comfortably

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back