Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A few minutes ago while I was trying to do my work, some normalfags were talking really loudly

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I tried to ignore them at first and just go back to doing my work while I was listening to some music but when I looked over to what they were chimping out about they were looking at foids on their computers, not just any foids but ones you see on TV shows and the ones that model. They truly looked disgusting and they truly disgusted me because of the fact that most women in our society are degenerate pieces of shit and that without their makeup, their external appearances and their holes they're nothing & they bring nothing. One of the people that were chimping out was someone that I used to know since elementary school and he would always be calm & somewhat mature, but when a hole is involved they get all excited and they chimp out. I don't feel anything for 3d foids, models and actresses anymore and my only attraction is towards 2d anime girls.

When I think about it, I feel bad actually for most normalfags and bluepillers because their entire life and purpose consists of getting a wet hole's attention and approval. Once they get the approval from the person controlling the hole, they allow them to mate & procreate.

For anyone here interested in having sex with a foid, this is what you're going to have go through: (Holy fuck, JFL doing any of these things)
  • Lie to yourself and believe in the bluepill
  • Take IT's advice seriously & be a normalfag. "Just b urself, take a shower, be confident!!!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Don't do this you absolute queer. Don't even go on IT much less take their advice.
  • Obsess and orbit over a single hole/female
  • Wait until she is done fucking Chad
  • Hopefully, she is desperate enough to pick you as her rebound boy/betabuxx provider
  • You get pity sex and feel absolutely nothing from it
Why should we attempt to get sex & approval from foids when they're not going to give two shits about us back? After all of this, you can't even get out of the bluepill because you've deluded yourself so much to the point that you can't take the blackpill again.

when is ur last day of school man, yours seems like a total hellhole

when is ur last day of school man, yours seems like a total hellhole
The last day of school is a few weeks from now because of exams. I go to a school that is literally the definition of soy & has take the bluepill up the ass. I still got another year that I have to go through unfortunately.

The last day of school is a few weeks from now because of exams. I go to a school that is literally the definition of soy & has take the bluepill up the ass. I still got another year that I have to go through unfortunately.
at least u can post here while at school, wish i knew about incel forums back when i was in hs

at least u can post here while at school, wish i knew about incel forums back when i was in hs
Yeah at least my school's firewall doesn't block this website, unlike 4chan. I have to use a VPN to access 4chan but I don't need one to access this site.

Cant believe highschoolcels are already on the blackpill, I wasnt blackpilled until my 2nd year in UNI. before that I was the biggest bluepilled cuck around. I dont know how I didnt see it before that, I had zero friends and no social life, went through all of school and college with NO GF. Yet I thought I would MEET the right one, i acted like a redditcuck constantly cracking quips. Pathetic. :soy::feelspuke::feelsbadman::feelskek::feelsbadman: