Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A foid sat next to me on the bus today (NOT A BRAGGING STORY)

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
So today I was on the bus on my way home and it was slowly filling up with people but obviously nobody wanted to sit next to me. To the point the sit next to me was the only one empty. A foid got into the bus in a rush, tall, brunette, a bit overweight, overall forgettable. A Becky type. Because she got in a rush, she sat next to me without noticing me but boy when she did I saw the color drained off her face. She quickly turned away and I looked over the corner on my eye that she was nervous. As if Satan himself was sitting next to her. She was constantly looking back waiting for someone else to get up to sit away from me. Unfortunately for that whore, nobody got up. I could smell her disgust. She was trying with all her strenght to keep as much distance from me as possible. I felt the rage boiling inside of me and I realized I was clinching my teeth. I wanted to beat the shit out of that fucking bitch. At one point it became unbearable and I just sat up and got out of the bus three blocks away of my apartment. The only thing I'm glad is that I got up violently so that I could bump her and I'm sure I heard her say "aay". Fucking whore, I hope another subhuman got in after me and sat next to her.

:chad::banhammer:
(jk read through it, its over OP :feelscry:)

how sheltered and socially inept would a person have to be to unironically think "I sat next to a woman on public transport" is a brag

I sat next to a women on the train once, she was forced to and had huge milkers and was maybe a 8.5/10, when her knees brushed up against mine I wanted to get off the next stop and jump in front of the next train because i knew she was disgusted at me being in her presence.

how sheltered and socially inept would a person have to be to unironically think "I sat next to a woman on public transport" is a brag
That's the closest we can get and it's not a good experience cause you can see the hate and disgust we cause them.

I had the same experience a year ago, just be glad you made the foid uncomfortable :feelsokman:

So today I was on the bus on my way home and it was slowly filling up with people but obviously nobody wanted to sit next to me. To the point the sit next to me was the only one empty. A foid got into the bus in a rush, tall, brunette, a bit overweight, overall forgettable. A Becky type. Because she got in a rush, she sat next to me without noticing me but boy when she did I saw the color drained off her face. She quickly turned away and I looked over the corner on my eye that she was nervous. As if Satan himself was sitting next to her. She was constantly looking back waiting for someone else to get up to sit away from me. Unfortunately for that whore, nobody got up. I could smell her disgust. She was trying with all her strenght to keep as much distance from me as possible. I felt the rage boiling inside of me and I realized I was clinching my teeth. I wanted to beat the shit out of that fucking bitch. At one point it became unbearable and I just sat up and got out of the bus three blocks away of my apartment. The only thing I'm glad is that I got up violently so that I could bump her and I'm sure I heard her say "aay". Fucking whore, I hope another subhuman got in after me and sat next to her.
brootal, there is no hope for subhumans

Absolutely brutal. Good job for making her as uncomfortable as possible tho

The same person that would think of me being humiliated by a foid in front of the school during recess was considered a brag and got me a fucking warning.

Either way OP, she clearly was into you because she kept looking back at you and was just playing hard to get.

When foids have to sit next to me in class I just put my chair against the wall and remain as far as possible to not have to deal with the awkwardness. Once in middle school, a teacher asked a foid to change places and sit next to me. She said ”Oh no, not him, he looks like a dog” :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsrope:

I don't know why foids are like this. I don't care who I sit next to on public transport, except when they are fat and their fat squashes me or they smell or some asshole spreads their legs too far.

I don't know why foids are like this. I don't care who I sit next to on public transport, except when they are fat and their fat squashes me or they smell or some asshole spreads their legs too far.
Know what's worse though?
When they sit next to you only because they have nowhere else to sit or saw an empty seat next you first by some chance. But get up and move as soon as another seat opens up while you just sit there looking embarrassing.

Know what's worse though?
When they sit next to you only because they have nowhere else to sit or saw an empty seat next you first by some chance. But get up and move as soon as another seat opens up while you just sit there looking embarrassing.

tbh I try to ignore the existence of foids as much as possible now. They probably do this but I don't really notice.

well I've found another letter for my signature
You should have stroked her face.

I hope you stand of ripe piss and tooted a juicy wet fart
I hope you stand of ripe piss and tooted a juicy wet fart

When foids have to sit next to me in class I just put my chair against the wall and remain as far as possible to not have to deal with the awkwardness. Once in middle school, a teacher asked a foid to change places and sit next to me. She said ”Oh no, not him, he looks like a dog” :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsrope:
Brutal...

Those sort of things also happen to me pretty regularly. I feel like a clown just walking down the street and passing by people, the looks I regularly get can kill my mood anytime, regardless of how good I feel in the moment. The hate and disgust are so easy to see in their eyes. Especially women. It feels like a look of "I didn't know a face could be so messed up".