Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blocked by two girls in one week

TriumphDoloshite

TriumphDoloshite

Greycel
The first girl blocked me after I told her that I archived the WhatsApp chat. I had asked her if she was doing anything during the Easter break and she didn't even read the messages. She also told me in person that she was not comfortable with me. I said sorry to her.

The second girl, who I have a crush on, was sympathetic when I told her about the first girl and she seemed to get on well with me. She even walked me back to my bus stop. The next day, she blocked me. I don't know what I did wrong. I hate women.

How do you even get girls numbers in the first place.

sub5 = rejection.

ban this fakecel cuck

There's no point in talking to women if you're not a rich bird or a muscular guy, you've already lost.

All Foids have multiple faces

stop trying bro it’s over

The first girl blocked me after I told her that I archived the WhatsApp chat. I had asked her if she was doing anything during the Easter break and she didn't even read the messages. She also told me in person that she was not comfortable with me. I said sorry to her.

The second girl, who I have a crush on, was sympathetic when I told her about the first girl and she seemed to get on well with me. She even walked me back to my bus stop. The next day, she blocked me. I don't know what I did wrong. I hate women.
Lol

FUCKING GOD DANN THESE CUNTS GODDAMN SLITS ONLY WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH CHAD WHILE LEAVING INCEL LIKE ME TO ROT

Rookie numbers, gotta crank ´m up.
A girl blocked me 4 times on various different social media platforms, back in 2019.

Good. That means there are 2 less foids who might hurt you.

Goddamb cuck I’ve been rejected by multiple holes and reported for harass ment (in gta)

how do you get these girls numbers? Are in school?

Girls being mean to you online is worse than them being mean to you IRL. I hate it. It's brutal.

I've blocked you too, bc you're GrAY

This is the path we all have to walk.

Well most of us.

There are many youngcels on here who've never approached, never tried, never failed, but yet somehow they know in their little hearts that "it's ovER!" and they spam "It's ovER!" On here like there's no tomorrow. I rate their comments and opinions as completely worthless.

Do you actually own/drive a Dolly? Style points if you do!

You never came across creepy.

You never 'over stepped the line''

You were simply blocked due to appearance discrimination.

stop talking to women

I got blocked by my oneitis, never met her in real life though. :feelsrope:

Suifuel. I hate my oneitis, she’s awful & I hope she kills herself.

This is the path we all have to walk.

Well most of us.

There are many youngcels on here who've never approached, never tried, never failed, but yet somehow they know in their little hearts that "it's ovER!" and they spam "It's ovER!" On here like there's no tomorrow. I rate their comments and opinions as completely worthless.

Do you actually own/drive a Dolly? Style points if you do!
Close. I have a Triumph 1300 FWD.

you are not that ugly since 2 foids talked with you and even hangout most of us get nothing