Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A foid who’s looksmatch is on this forum or struggling for scraps has hundreds of applicants of males willing to date her

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
It’s true foids can literally have hundreds of appliancants of men just for a shot at their hole. They can even get men to make resumes and fill out applications just for a 1/200 chance of getting access to their blown out hole. Meanwhile 40% of men at least are involuntarily celibate. JFL at not being a chad or foid in 2020.

Unfortunately it´s true.....
last year i made a foid fake account on tinder using the pic of an average foid and I could hardly save myself from matches

last year i made a foid fake account on tinder using the pic of an average foid and I could hardly save myself from matches
Foids get 1000 + likes after the first day on average for men it’s like 30 or something.

Its safe to say it is over for many men

Foids live on tutorial mode

6+ foids have cheat codes

No that implies they have something to beat they live in godmode because foids are gods.
Chads are on God mode.

Remember foids are stupid and kill themselves sometimes :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I'm inclined to say you're absolutely right pewpew.

Had a special ed physically disabled foid in school who had a mid tier normie boyfriend JFL

Chads are on God mode.

Remember foids are stupid and kill themselves sometimes :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
A chad at my college killed himself too. He jumped off a balcony because he allegedly had a bad reaction to an edible and was drunk.

A chad at my college killed himself too. He jumped off a balcony because he allegedly had a bad reaction to an edible and was drunk.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I'm inclined to say you're absolutely right pewpew.

this video is brutal on so many ways...she isn´t a stacy, but feels entitled for 10/10 guys and then you have those thirsty simps fighting over her....

this video is brutal on so many ways...she isn´t a stacy, but feels entitled for 10/10 guys and then you have those thirsty simps fighting over her....
ANYONE WHO'S UNDER 5'10 GO

I think this is the perfect representation of the modern female, and their rampant entitlement issues when it comes to sky-high dating standards pewpew.

ANYONE WHO'S UNDER 5'10 GO

I think this is the perfect representation of the modern female, and their rampant entitlement issues when it comes to sky-high dating standards pewpew.
Support wahmens rights sweaty. Wahmen are oppressed

Women are demonic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back