Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A foidlet asked me if I'm an ugly girl

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-
I went to a sports center to pick up my little sister and one of her foidlet colleagues asked me if was an ugly girl, I felt like picking her up from the ground and beating her head against the wall until she died :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: . But I stayed calm and just said no and preceded to ask her why, she then said that it's because I wear longer hair and I'm very skinny, my her is indeed long, but I don't look like a girl, and she has seen me a million times wearing all kinds of clothing, she can definitely tell I'm not a girl, I know that toilet was just trying to make fun of me:feelsree:

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

im scrawny and have longer hair too

Next time, Bring an AK47 with a bayonet, Stick her chest, Shoot it, Then kick the body off the bayonet and assert dominace

I went to a sports center to pick up my little sister and one of her foidlet colleagues asked me if was an ugly girl, I felt like picking her up from the ground and beating her head against the wall until she died :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: . But I stayed calm and just said no and preceded to ask her why, she then said that it's because I wear longer hair and I'm very skinny, my her is indeed long, but I don't look like a girl, and she has seen me a million times wearing all kinds of clothing, she can definitely tell I'm not a girl, I know that toilet was just trying to make fun of me:feelsree:

View: https://youtu.be/Pz1kN-0mxIU

"Ugly girl" means higher SMV than most men

Next time, Bring an AK47 with a bayonet, Stick her chest, Shoot it, Then kick the body off the bayonet and assert dominace
I might do that actually