Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee A foids post on r/Looksmaxxingadvice

Attention whore :feelspuke:

JFL at the cucks in the comments

Indian women r insane…

''I'm ropemaxxing tomorrow'' :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

YOU CAN SHOW A PICTURE OF A SCULPTURE THAT LOOKS LIKE A FOID AND REDDIT CUCKS WILL TRY TO FUCK IT, EVEN IF YOU ARE A 0.5/10 FOID EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CUCK WILL GO AND TRY TO FUCK IT AND SAY "IF THERE'S A HOLE THERE'S A GOAL" SHUT THE FUCK UP I FUCKING HATE CUCKS SO MUCH, I HATE CUCKS MORE THAN FOIDS BECAUSE CUCKS ENABLE THE FOIDS AND JEWS ARE EVEN WORSE BECAUSE THEY LET FOIDS DO WHATEVER THEY WANT

when is somebody gonna post something that ISN'T water? :feelsseriously:

if you change her second x chromosome to a y chromosome she would be rotting on this forum

JFL as if holes need to looksmaxx ffs. Attention whore.

when new blackpill gonna drop ?

when new blackpill gonna drop ?
Never. It's like a fundamental law of physics. It's been studied extensively and the theory has been solidified. Not much we can do really, we've the okcupid statistics, tinder experiments, and much more.

when is somebody gonna post something that ISN'T water? :feelsseriously:
Feel free to go ahead and do it yourself, if you can.

Never. It's like a fundamental law of physics. It's been studied extensively and the theory has been solidified. Not much we can do really, we've the okcupid statistics, tinder experiments, and much more.
gecko always blesses us with amazing high IQ threads so it might not be as solid as we think

gecko always blesses us with amazing high IQ threads so it might not be as solid as we think
Don't expect anything too remarkable. Again, we've shit tons of evidence.

Just these 2 pages alone have enough material to induce a blackpill overdose on legions of incel-in-denials. :feelsEhh:

Don't expect anything too remarkable. Again, we've shit tons of evidence.

Just these 2 pages alone have enough material to induce a blackpill overdose on legions of incel-in-denials. :feelsEhh:

lifefuel?

YOU CAN SHOW A PICTURE OF A SCULPTURE THAT LOOKS LIKE A FOID AND REDDIT CUCKS WILL TRY TO FUCK IT, EVEN IF YOU ARE A 0.5/10 FOID EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CUCK WILL GO AND TRY TO FUCK IT AND SAY "IF THERE'S A HOLE THERE'S A GOAL" SHUT THE FUCK UP I FUCKING HATE CUCKS SO MUCH, I HATE CUCKS MORE THAN FOIDS BECAUSE CUCKS ENABLE THE FOIDS AND JEWS ARE EVEN WORSE BECAUSE THEY LET FOIDS DO WHATEVER THEY WANT
no point in fighting it anymore :fuk: the battle was lost before you were born

all the foids that post on rating subreddits look like models it makes me furious

She can get penetrated whenever and however she wants.

Attention seeking mofo...

look at how many toilets post on looksmaxxing subreddit following incel lingo isn't it hilarious? doesnt that mean we are saying the truth?

She needs to get torn apart by a pack of hungry chimps

Attention seeking bitch
Why the fuck is she seeking attention on am American website instead of living her life in curryland? She's looking for a green card.

Chink foid making fun of Indians to get approval of white cockru.

Why the fuck is she seeking attention on am American website instead of living her life in curryland? She's looking for a green card.
She`s a stupid bitch so i`m not too sure why

never trust what a toilet says