Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I FINALLY FOUND MY LOOKSMATCH!!!

British whores are the hottest
They are too masculine and look like this

Still has more SMV than me + mogs me to absolute shit

She unironically looks like my dad's mom

maybe malnutrioned anorexic bald african women thats it
British are all malnourished anyway. Their diet is so shit they had to come to India searching for spices. Even after all that colonizations they still have shit diets :feelskek::feelskek:

British are all malnourished anyway. Their diet is so shit they had to come to India searching for spices. Even after all that colonizations they still have shit diets :feelskek::feelskek:
its funny americans are all obese while the british are malnourished :feelshaha:
Their diet is so shit they had to come to India searching for spices.
Thats why their national dish is Chicken tikka masala lolol

Thats why their national dish is Chicken tikka masala lolol
Yeah they have no originally, their museums are filled with stolen things too

And yet she could still have more sex than chad can in a year in just a month

A ponytail, fake eyebrows and some eyeliner and she is attractive. Most girls come close to her looks without makeup
This guy gets it

She could have a hot ass though...

You have my respect for going out daily.
Thanks. I go out on most days but I can’t even sit in the garden in spring (leaves don’t yet cover the road), total strangers look inside and make nasty comments about my looks (they say it not to me directly but to the person they’re with)

Ower for gigaframefemcels. But, yeah, that is that bottom 15 or whatever % of women that have it similar to us imo.

Holy fuck i mog her objectively but in our SMV she mogs all of us combined

Ower for gigaframefemcels. But, yeah, that is that bottom 15 or whatever % of women that have it similar to us imo.
Nigga that is not just bottom 15% that is the bottom 1%

If she fixed her teeth, lost weight and put on some light makeup, she would have her DM´s flooded with 50 thirsty guys

She took @Saysitsover ’s 3-book teeth rotting course holy fuck :feelskek: :lul:

You have a garden? That's AMAZING. My dream in life is to have my very own garden where I can grow some herbs and vegetables. I'd like a chicken coop too but all of it isn't possible for me here in Asia unfortunately.

It's weird how strangers look inside of your garden then proceeding to make nasty remarks about how you look, aren't you in your private property? They are so nosy.
Yeah it’s my parents’ house, it’s a very small garden. At least in summer you can’t see inside from one side. Your plan sounds awesome, hope it works out for you!

British food is just carbs. Pies, chips, mash potato and stews. Indian food is similar but they just drown the glop in spices. Most food in the UK is over priced and poorly made.

There is no such thing as femcel

They're all Volcels, she still mogs my SMV from Inverness to Seoul

British food is just carbs. Pies, chips, mash potato and stews. Indian food is similar but they just drown the glop in spices. Most food in the UK is over priced and poorly made.
No North Indian food is better than South Indian as they eat wheat instead of rice, which has more protein.

British on other hand

She looks chad only ngl

Indian people still don't eat enough protein though. Afghan, Iranian and Arab food mogs.
Cope. Have you seen Punjabis, Hariyanas and Gujjus. They have a good diet.

If mullas diet is so good first ask them to win a war against us. They have lost all the wars brutally.

She has smv of 7/10 man as she is

Cope. Have you seen Punjabis, Hariyanas and Gujjus. They have a good diet.

If mullas diet is so good first ask them to win a war against us. They have lost all the wars brutally.
The Indian diet still lack protein which is important for growth.

The Indian diet still lack protein which is important for growth.
Yes, true when over all India is concerned. Not true in specific states.