Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A German who looks like ethnic becomes a doctor without qualifications

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★★
He reminds me of my classmate who also has a German name but looks like sand (made some threads about him) and I post already a pic of him. He also wants to become a doctor even though he doesn't do well at school.
The one in the video is studying medicine even though he has the worst degree you can have in Germany.
probably because he looks attractive and therefore everyone supports him. He looks like the typical student in Germany. Full beard, masculine attractive.
I bet he's been approached by a lot of girls in the library while he's sitting next to her. This girls must be wet only by sitting near him...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFWOmAKEAMA

Last edited:
He's not that beautiful but yes, he has definitely been approached and so on.

When he's older he'll look like the guy in your pfp. The agepill is remorseless. Seven years ago I could have been laid if I wasn't so unlucky.

When he's older he'll look like the guy in your pfp. The agepill is remorseless. Seven years ago I could have been laid if I wasn't so unlucky.
nope. he is chadlite. thats why he can have such success

He's not that beautiful but yes, he has definitely been approached and so on.
if he is ugly to you you should not be on this site. You must be a chad

If you are Germanic and still look ethnic, then is it gigaover or somehow better? @tehgymcel420 thoughts in this?

I admit he's a special case academically but that has little to do with his physiognomy.
cope. he has not qualifications for studying medicine. He is supported by organizations and some women. In Germany you need a high school diploma with 15 points to study medicine. That is the best grade for the Abitur. he do this with the lowest qualfications. Most people with his degree work on a construction site

If you are Germanic and still look ethnic, then is it gigaover or somehow better? @tehgymcel420 thoughts in this?
you have no experience with germany. here they are demigods. they are treated extremely well by foids. they fuck their own ethnic foids and the germanic too

you have no experience with germany. here they are demigods. they are treated extremely well by foids. they fuck their own ethnic foids and the germanic too
Wonder what tehgymcel thinks about that

many of them height mog to death. I thought that ethnics were small but many of them are very tall. with my 1,75 I'm an extreme manlet here

many of them height mog to death. I thought that ethnics were small but many of them are very tall. with my 1,75 I'm an extreme manlet here
of course they say always that they are the victims and they have no bitches. but many of them are height tier slayers
Maybe you focus on the 1/100 chad ethnics, and ignore the rest?

Wonder what tehgymcel thinks about that
its the same with niggers that are here. but we know all how many children they have. The ethnic and African population is exploding because they fuck so much

cope. he has not qualifications for studying medicine. He is supported by organizations and some women. In Germany you need a high school diploma with 15 points to study medicine. That is the best grade for the Abitur. he do this with the lowest qualfications. Most people with his degree work on a construction site
Is he really tall? I could see normies getting pissed at me for saying he's not some uberchad but that doesn't mean your estimation of beauty is right. He's high mid at best. I do think it's weird that he's studying a field he lacks the necessary credentials for.

Maybe you focus on the 1/100 chad ethnics, and ignore the rest?
ethnics mostly look the same. therefore a large part is good-looking. I was at the train station today and was one of the smallest people there. and in Germany there are almost 50% ethnics and in some places much more. so that says it all

Is he really tall? I could see normies getting pissed at me for saying he's not some uberchad but that doesn't mean your estimation of beauty is right. He's high mid at best. I do think it's weird that he's studying a field he lacks the necessary credentials for.
he is good looking from the perspective of an ugly incel. I would like to look like him...he mogs me as fuck

its the same with niggers that are here. but we know all how many children they have. The ethnic and African population is exploding because they fuck so much
Sad. Germans did so much, just to be outbred by ethnics who added nothing. The future of Germany will be them being jealous of the mogging blonde hair blue eyed people.

ethnics mostly look the same. therefore a large part is good-looking. I was at the train station today and was one of the smallest people there. and in Germany there are almost 50% ethnics and in some places much more. so that says it all
Jfl, when ethnics are so subhuman they all look the same to you.

Sad. Germans did so much, just to be outbred by ethnics who added nothing.
Says everything about them. they are slayers and make babys. thats why they overpopulated germany

he is good looking from the perspective of an ugly incel. I would like to look like him...he mogs me as fuck
He's probably more socially versatile and proficient. Being white is advantageous too. He might be innately likable, animal magnetism governs more than you think.

Says everything about them. they are slayers and make babys. thats why they overpopulated germany
What about Hamudi living in Germany and saying it’s over for ethnics there?

What about Hamudi living in Germany and saying it’s over for ethnics there?
why you dont hear anything about him? because he screwed you over. He fucks a big ass blonde in his Benz for sure

why you dont hear anything about him? because he screwed you over. He fucks a big ass blonde in his Benz for sure
I think he got fucked over due to getting famous in german circles and the rona stuff

I think he got fucked over due to getting famous in german circles and the rona stuff
he was an artist. I watched his videos and he look happy. his videos and his voice were full of satire. he was just a fun side character in the incel community. He had fun saying how over it is. had fun making videos. The way he spoke you might think he was making a mockery of the incel community

he was an artist. I watched his videos and he look happy. his videos and his voice were full of satire. he was just a fun side character in the incel community. He had fun saying how over it is. had fun making videos. The way he spoke you might think he was making a mockery of the incel community
Some people said he was a Turk mocking Syrians as well. But I think he is just smiling because he is coping. He’s like 5’4” apparently do I doubt he’s a fakecel.

Some people said he was a Turk mocking Syrians as well. But I think he is just smiling because he is coping. He’s like 5’4” apparently do I doubt he’s a fakecel.
of course he was a fakecel. his irony was obvious

yeah i hacve fachhochschulreife mit abgeschlossener deltaprüfung you dont need abitur to study at a jewniversity. Sadly you have to go to university nowdays to make decent money

yeah i hacve fachhochschulreife mit abgeschlossener deltaprüfung you dont need abitur to study at a jewniversity. Sadly you have to go to university nowdays to make decent money
but you cant study medicine. normally you need numrus clausus

menawhile ethnics study medicine
ethnics belong to the people who matter in todays society. White lonely autistic men dont matter so why would I care about society

people who matter: ethnics, young women, chad, rich fucks, giga extroverted NT faggots, niggers, trannys
people who dont matter: young white men, autistic men, wageslave, sub5s

ethnics belong to the people who matter in todays society. White lonely autistic men dont matter so why would I care about society

people who matter: ethnics, young women, chad, rich fucks, giga extroverted NT faggots, niggers, trannys
people who dont matter: young white men, autistic men, wageslave, sub5s
true

Doesn't look ethnic apart from nose, there are far swarthier germans.