Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How my Incel Grandfather stole a Becky from a High Tier Normie in Mexico

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
During the 1950's, my grandfather is going to start a new life in the United States, he received permission from the US Government to work in Los Angeles. Before he moves to the US, he needed to find a wife so he can start a family in his new country. He develops interest in his childhood friend, my grandma. During the time, my grandma wasnt interested in him, she just viewed him as a friend. She was also dating a high tier normie who was also a doctor with a large salary. My grandfather on the other hand, was poor like a peasant, he was also overweight and unattractive. So he convinced her to come to the US with him and to marry him when they arrived in their country. Why did she decide to dump her successful bf in Mexico for my incel grandfather? She thought that she would live the American dream, she thought living the American dream was much better than dating a high paying doctor who lived in Mexico, a poor developing country with no opportunities to climb the economic ladder. If my grandpa was born today, he would definitely be an incel, he was in the right time.

Last edited:
Funny, she sold her pussy to an incel. Something like that could never happen today.

Incel Grandfather​

During the 1950's, my grandfather is going to start a new life in the United States, he received permission from the US Government to work in Los Angeles. Before he moves to the US, he needed to find a wife so he can start a family in his new country. He develops interest in his childhood friend, my grandma. During the time, my grandma wasnt interested in him, she just viewed him as a friend. She was also dating a high tier normie who was also a doctor with a large salary. My grandfather on the other hand, was poor like a peasant, he was also overweight and unattractive. So he convinced her to come to the US with him and to marry him when they arrived in their country. Why did she decide to dump her successful bf in Mexico for my incel grandfather? She thought that she would live the American dream, she thought living the American dream was much better than dating a high paying doctor who lived in Mexico, a poor developing country with no opportunities to climb the economic ladder. If my grandpa was born today, he would definitely be an incel, he was in the right time.
The American dream is a joke but Mexico is worse still

How else do we get our shit genetics