Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A girl I knew died and I felt bad am I still incel

Y

YunGandUgly

Greycel
Inceltears keep babbling about how if you are a kissless everythingless virgin you shouldn't call yourself incel lmfao, I'm 22yo with 0 life experience, when I go to parties I get stares and sometimes hear strangers talking shit about my appearance but just because I don't hate women I can't call myself INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE on the internet anymore.

you're a normie now.
Not hating women counts as losing your virginity.
Get out

You're a blue pilled incel.

if you don't masturbate to the thought of having sex with her lifeless corpse, you are not an incel.

You’re a normie to the max, hating women is a requirement.

Gee guyz thx for the support, now that i have ascended from the incel title soon enough I will have my first kiss

Inceltears keep babbling about how if you are a kissless everythingless virgin you shouldn't call yourself incel lmfao, I'm 22yo with 0 life experience, when I go to parties I get stares and sometimes hear strangers talking shit about my appearance but just because I don't hate women I can't call myself INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE on the internet anymore.
Did that girl treat you bad personally tho?

If you don't at least hate most women then you're a bluepill incel.

It is time for you to leave. This forum isnt for your kind.

you're a normie now.
Not hating women counts as losing your virginity.
Get out

I just saw your pic.And you're calling others normie? lol.
And now I will say something that will trigger you hard: you aren't ugly.

It is time for you to leave. This forum isnt for your kind.

1046x616-design-thinking.png
GF_BEEBOP_47f26891-bc1d-4477-88f4-4897442501d3_grande.png

But you stated that you don't hate women either?
It is a joke. Obviously you dont need to hate.females to.be Incel.
In fact I am.certain most ppl here dont even.hate em.

Did that girl treat you bad personally tho?
No but we weren't close or anything, she dated a much older dude who was possessive/abusive. So much for the personalitypill fags

If you don't fantasize about digging up her moldy corpse and anal raping it after giving it a cleveland steamer you are a normie cuck

i dont have enough hate in my hurt to get happiness out of peoples deaths.

yes your still incel.

I wouldn't say hating women is part of the blackpill.The hating women is just autism or edgelord nonsense.

It really makes no difference

>gets invited to parties

Get the f out normie scum

Same as you, but I don't care what people's own definitions are. IT need a label to try to target their bullying regardless of the fact that most of the wrong people end up on the receiving end.

I'm a virgin, never even had a real friend or a close family and this is how my life will end. I don't mean harm to anyone, nor do I blame anyone but myself. I'd lie if I said I didn't feel some resentment when I see happy couples or hear stories about loved ones, but I can always suppress it so it doesn't manifest to pure hate. If I'm not a lonely incel by definition, then what am I?

I guess I'm amongst some of the worst on this site.

Last edited: