Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel a girl will never lift her leg as she leans in to hug you and kiss you on the cheek

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Never ever. Leg-lifting is for Chad only.
The poor generation of kids thinking that they will get a GF if you fix shit for her.
I bet I was exposed to similar stuff growing up too.
Even if a foid did do this, it would be purely transactional so that she could get your free repair services in the future and you wouldn't murder her for wrecking your inventions.

what the fuck is this horrific looking furry cartoon? Is this what kids watch? What the fuck

Its over for non grabinator engineercels.

I don't really care tbh.

no point in living if u haven't experienced teen oove

and this is how you brainwash kids into believing that foids aren't opportunistic sluts.
I'm not really sure about that, "MIA" is pretty blackpilled, Mia Mouse is regularly shown to be selfish. She will boss people around and ignore their opinions, the plot basically meaning it takes the course of the episode to learn to take other people's ideas into account by the end... which she promptly forgets again the next time it happens.

Marty Mouse is also pretty based, when Mia rejects his idea he tells her to fuck off

contrast to Yum who just mopes about sadly when Mia rejects her

I'm not really sure about that, "MIA" is pretty blackpilled, Mia Mouse is regularly shown to be selfish. She will boss people around and ignore their opinions, the plot basically meaning it takes the course of the episode to learn to take other people's ideas into account by the end... which she promptly forgets again the next time it happens.

Marty Mouse is also pretty based, when Mia rejects his idea he tells her to fuck off

View attachment 197618
View attachment 197619
contrast to Yum who just mopes about sadly when Mia rejects her

Course it's a male coming up with the solution lmao

Brutal. Might as well tie the noose at this point. Also,
ive hugged a girl before?

still no sex
Get the fuck off of my forum, fakecel bragger.

Course it's a male coming up with the solution lmao
yes and because Mia rejects Marty's logical advice (use umbrella to block sunlight) the cheese melts and Mia falls into it

actually kind of amazed they allowed this to happen in 2020s

from those clips it seems that mia is like the archetypal figure of an"independent woman" adapted to a show for kids.
anyway i should watch a full episode to get a right idea about the dynamics of the show

im a full time virgin so nty
Allow me to quote one of the rules for this website:
"Bragging: No (discussing or requesting) personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. "
I don't give a fuck whether or not you are a virgin. You're bragging about a romantic experience very few people on this site can relate to. REEEE THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE RRRREEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Allow me to quote one of the rules for this website:
"Bragging: No (discussing or requesting) personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. "
I don't give a fuck whether or not you are a virgin. You're bragging about a romantic experience very few people on this site can relate to. REEEE THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE RRRREEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
im not dissusing or requesting?
read the rules again and fully understand them

Low iq

a hug isnt sexual nor is it romantic
find a better way to cope then raging over a hug

im not dissusing or requesting?
read the rules again and fully understand them

Low iq

a hug isnt sexual nor is it romantic
find a better way to cope then raging over a hug
A hug is more than I have, and ever will, experience. Therefore, from my perspective (and I am inclined to believe that a large percentage of users on this forum would agree) this is bragging.

A hug is more than I have, and ever will, experience. Therefore, from my perspective (and I am inclined to believe that a large percentage of users on this forum would agree) this is bragging.
by your logic half of the post of this website are bragging post.

people talk about going on dates ( in the past )

asking a girl out and she saying yes ( in the past ) and there post are still up

so the point your trying to make is souling based off being triggered

find another cope your logic is low iq

Hell even talking to a girl w/ your logic would be bragging

Last edited:
by your logic half of the post of this website are bragging post.

people talk about going on dates ( in the past )

asking a girl out and she saying yes ( in the past ) and there post are still up

so the point your trying to make is souling based off being triggered

find another cope your logic is low iq

Hell even talking to a girl w/ your logic would be bragging
.....Yes? All of those things you mentioned are incomprehensible to me? I never said I didn't think that those things were bragging. Also, stop with the fucking reddit-spacing.

.....Yes? All of those things you mentioned are incomprehensible to me? I never said I didn't think that those things were bragging. Also, stop with the fucking reddit-spacing.
lol im done talking to low iq people bRo

i'll do whatever df i want

if u dont like it find another cope

from those clips it seems that mia is like the archetypal figure of an"independent woman" adapted to a show for kids.
anyway i should watch a full episode to get a right idea about the dynamics of the show
I can conclude it for you with further clips.

She treats Biska Bat the same way...
then realizes she fucked up (no time to rebuild) and considers Biska's idea of leaving cheese melted
then reconsiders others and apologizes.

Too bad actual foids don't self-improve like this. Mouse lolis only.

TBH, I have also hugged a girl:
6AFC5E7648AC4895AA8E8792C531B13D.ashx

plz don't ban

I only watched High T alpha male cartoons in Cartoon Network/[AS]

(Not anymore of course)

what the fuck is this horrific looking furry cartoon? Is this what kids watch? What the fuck
Yep i feel so bad for kids nowadays ngl

I'd say as long as you're still in high school, you MIGHT be a late bloomer with a chance to ascend, but in 2020 if you don't at least touch titty in middle school you're probably on your way to inceldom.

I remember when eskimocel used to have ur avi :feelscry: free him

Inb4 that mouse gets cucked by a high-t chad mouse who lives in a sewer

what the fuck is this shit go back to /co/

They have been bluepilling this generation via Jewtoons, luckily some men are waking up.
This generation? JFL they been doing it since the television was introduced.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back