Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A group of foids randomly began laughing at me on my way home

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I just finished my gym session, minding my own business, I look at some landwhale for a milesecond, she notices and all of a sudden her and her landwhale friends start laughing at me. Why do they do this? It is so childish. I theorise it is because of my receding hairline and height.

sub5 and under 6 feet = laughing stock for women.

Something was off about your pERsonality it seems.

Something was off about your pERsonality it seems.
You're right, I forgot to shower 5 times today, I instead made the foolish decision of only showering once. Stupid me.

just beat them up they are asking for it

It's always the landwhales that be talking shit

Even when I'm insulted I'm too much of a gentleman to do that
cuck you should beat their brakes off next time. Violence is the only language these harassers will understand

cuck you should beat their brakes off next time. Violence is the only language these harassers will understand
The problem is I don't think I can undo being a gentleman. I increased my testosterone, but it only made me perhaps even more of a gentleman, and when I have been in a physical fight, I still fight like a gentleman. My neurology is incapable of being a savage.

Understand that fat stores toxins.

Their bodies are in a constant state of inflammation caused by the absurd quantities of goyslop they ingurgitate all day.

That'll have an impact on their mind as well, trust me.

Gentleman is maybe not perfect term for a man who dont want to be in prison.
Maybe, but even when I'm polite I get used and abused even if someone barely knows me.

Understand that fat stores toxins.

Their bodies are in a constant state of inflammation caused by the absurd quantities of goyslop they ingurgitate all day.

That'll have an impact on their mind as well, trust me.
I do think ugly women tend to be complete cows compared to average or even attractive women. I wonder if there's a science to it, and no, it's not just in my head. Girls who are average or even pretty looking are much nicer to me.

I do think ugly women tend to be complete cows compared to average or even attractive women. I wonder if there's a science to it, and no, it's not just in my head. Girls who are average or even pretty looking are much nicer to me.

Fatties and uglies have always rejected me in a much harsher way.

Actual Stacies are often like marble statues, they're distant, cold, almost polite. They treat you like a billionaire would treat a janitor.

the foids:

Light Yagami Evil Laugh Gif

Fatties and uglies have always rejected me in a much harsher way.

Actual Stacies are often like marble statues, they're distant, cold, almost polite. They treat you like a billionaire would treat a janitor.
This is extremely accurate

Foids are bullies and one on one they are cowards

I wouldn't give a fuck if landwhales laughed at me they can't even control what they put in their mouth they should all be thrown into forced weight loss camps

Give these foids the Sydney special.

I suggest every incel go er most fast he can. We need do our revenge against soyciety

I just finished my gym session, minding my own business, I look at some landwhale for a milesecond, she notices and all of a sudden her and her landwhale friends start laughing at me. Why do they do this? It is so childish. I theorise it is because of my receding hairline and height.
Because women are evil