Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Two foids were laughing at me on the bus....

arthur17

arthur17

Pessimist
★★★★★
I got on the bus, and two girls started laughing at me after I went to the middle of the bus. After settling there, out of nowhere, they started laughing. Initially, I thought they were laughing at something unrelated to me, but after some time on the bus, I realized they were laughing at me because every time I moved to wipe off the sweat I got from running to catch the bus, it became even more amusing for them, considering my unattractive appearance. I started feeling uncomfortable, especially considering I'm one of those people who sweat when anxious. I feel awful. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

I was just about to post something that a foid did to me on the bus today.

It's just your persanalitee sweaty

I got on the bus, and two girls started laughing at me after I went to the middle of the bus. After settling there, out of nowhere, they started laughing. Initially, I thought they were laughing at something unrelated to me, but after some time on the bus, I realized they were laughing at me because every time I moved to wipe off the sweat I got from running to catch the bus, it became even more amusing for them, considering my unattractive appearance. I started feeling uncomfortable, especially considering I'm one of those people who sweat when anxious. I feel awful. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels:
based avi. time is a flat circle..............

Same these days, I was at college courtyard, I was just standing still minding my own business and these two approached the tree near me and started talking about my appearence. Other day I was at library and the same happnd when I was going to return a book

Same these days, I was at college courtyard, I was just standing still minding my own business and these two approached the tree near me and started talking about my appearence. Other day I was at library and the same happnd when I was going to return a book
brutal,the fact that we just mind our business and they laugh

Same some noodlewhore ran away from me when I was walking in the street this bitch thought I was gonna move out the way or something

Same some noodlewhore ran away from me when I was walking in the street this bitch thought I was gonna move out the way or something
Same, when im going home at night i dont think im funny anymore when i walk behind foids

I wish we had full permission to take action when foids do shit like this

you should work on your personality, foids can detect that shit bro, its like radio signals

Over for buswankercels

your life is easy if that is your only stress.

Brutal for waggiecels having to take the bus

They are just bitches being mean for no reason. I hope you feel better now.

Stare at them to make them uncomfortable

Only a problem in the cringe west where you have no recourse whatsoever against scumbag foids.
I wish we had full permission to take action when foids do shit like this

That's what you get for only taking six showers instead of ten.

Yeah, I've been ridiculed by them alot too. It's painful