Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A group of teen girls crossed the street because I crossed to their side

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
I'm a 31 year old incel and I was walking outside at night when I heard this group of giggling teen girls talking amongst themselves as they were walking. They were on the side I needed to cross to, and there was only one place to cross without cutting through the divider on the boulevard, so I had to either cross or cut through the divider on the boulevard to avoid them. I ended up crossing in the legitimate place, which would run into their path. As soon as I crossed to their side, the foids went out of their way to avoid me by crossing through the divider on the boulevard, through the dirty grass, just so that they would avoid my path. They obviously did this because they were creeped out by me, but I don't feel the slightest bit bad about creeping them out. They are entitled to their emotions, and entitled to be creeped out by me, and I am entitled to not care that they were creeped out, and to not have to feel like I have to go out of my way to make them feel not creeped out, as long as I wasn't hurting anyone or harassing anyone. I am also going to take it a step further and say that I am entitled to not have to wish those cunts well. If those sluts who so readily spread their legs for their school's hunky low IQ jock are this defensive towards good guys like me, then they are fucking cunts, and I wouldn't shed a tear if an ugly and creepy looking 5'2 Indian guy were to abduct and rape them and traumatize them for life.

brutal noREplypill

You should have pulled your c0ck out and given them a show! :feelsLightsaber:

Should've followed them onto their side

Teen slut should lower their gaze and shut the fuck up in the presence of an adult male.

Not giggle like the retarded whores they are.

I'm a 31 year old incel and I was walking outside at night when I heard this group of giggling teen girls talking amongst themselves as they were walking. They were on the side I needed to cross to, and there was only one place to cross without cutting through the divider on the boulevard, so I had to either cross or cut through the divider on the boulevard to avoid them. I ended up crossing in the legitimate place, which would run into their path. As soon as I crossed to their side, the foids went out of their way to avoid me by crossing through the divider on the boulevard, through the dirty grass, just so that they would avoid my path. They obviously did this because they were creeped out by me, but I don't feel the slightest bit bad about creeping them out. They are entitled to their emotions, and entitled to be creeped out by me, and I am entitled to not care that they were creeped out, and to not have to feel like I have to go out of my way to make them feel not creeped out, as long as I wasn't hurting anyone or harassing anyone. I am also going to take it a step further and say that I am entitled to not have to wish those cunts well. If those sluts who so readily spread their legs for their school's hunky low IQ jock are this defensive towards good guys like me, then they are fucking cunts, and I wouldn't shed a tear if an ugly and creepy looking 5'2 Indian guy were to abduct and rape them and traumatize them for life.
I make the first move

I cross the street when I see foids and actively look away whenever I see one in public

I avoid the foid like they avoid the gloid

Grape them, they're asking for it.

At first you sounded a bit simpy but you ended strong.

I fucking hate when these cunts actively try to avoid you as if they're certain you're about to jump-rape them at any moment. It's like they do this on purpose just to hammer it in that you're undesirable. Who even cares if these whores get raped; nothing to be lost when they already lost their virginity anyway 50 times over to Tyrone and co.

You should have pulled your c0ck out and given them a show! :feelsLightsaber:

If this ever happens to me when I'm on my e-bike or something, I'm going to shout something like "WHORES" and throttle away lmao.

These cunts delude themselves into thinking the streets aren't safe? Then they should really feel that way, and quit walking them to begin with.

Fuck them

This happened around the time i was 15-16, I was walking to the store to get a monster energy, Was wearing my usual summer clothing that i like, US army pants and a Tshirt and some sneakers, Basically what my other coworker wears, I like the style, So as i was stopping to change music, Out of the corner of my eye i saw this mother and daugher frightened by my presence, I didnt understand what was happening, She pulled her daughter closer as if i was going to do something, In reality i was just clueless looking at them trying to figure out what was going on, I figured they must be having a bad day and walked to the store, Now i realise it must have been because im ugly and scary looking.

They are entitled to their emotions, and entitled to be creeped out by me, and I am entitled to not care that they were creeped out, and to not have to feel like I have to go out of my way to make them feel not creeped out, as long as I wasn't hurting anyone or harassing anyone.
based you should laugh to scare them next time