Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A gypsy spat on my face today

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★
There was some ugly ape that I have ran in before on other occasions, but I can't say I know him. I don't quite feel as if describing him to you but earlier today he walked up to me with his musty half assed beard and told me to ,,come give him a kiss" before leaning in and spitting not for any reason at all.
He even pursed his lips so he'd get his dogwater slaver in my eyes like a nose spray. I then had to walk home whilst my face was covered in what I assume is the plague.
I haven't had this ridicule happen to me before but it absolutely broke me today. I felt like a kid in grade school.
This is the only place where I can talk about it and feel relief.

Kill that disgusting filthy gypsy
Like i banished them from a certain bar kill them all extermination for those filthy subhuman trash :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping:

I almost vomited out my coffee from reading the title :feelskek:

Like i banished them from a certain bar kill them all extermination for those filthy subhuman trash :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping:
Let's make TGD come true.

Beat the living shit out of him next time.
Also carry a knifepocket.

There was some ugly ape that I have ran in before on other occasions, but I can't say I know him. I don't quite feel as if describing him to you but earlier today he walked up to me with his musty half assed beard and told me to ,,come give him a kiss" before leaning in and spitting not for any reason at all.
He even pursed his lips so he'd get his dogwater slaver in my eyes like a nose spray. I then had to walk home whilst my face was covered in what I assume is the plague.
I haven't had this ridicule happen to me before but it absolutely broke me today. I felt like a kid in grade school.
This is the only place where I can talk about it and feel relief.
What the fuck?, You should have spit back, You let him think he is an alpha, A GYPSY, You should have broken all his legs and feet and arms, Gypsycrusader would be ashamed you didnt beat this mfker

What the fuck?, You should have spit back, You let him think he is an alpha, A GYPSY, You should have broken all his legs and feet and arms, Gypsycrusader would be ashamed you didnt beat this mfker
Yep should have killed him

He's built like the Lego Batman Clayface. He would have snapped me in four.
20100514002251Clayface 3648868001

you need to do something about it

You should have beat the shit out of him, in fact go back and do it. Someone spits on you, then you have free reign to do whatever you like back, as far as I'm concerned.

What a disgusting human being I hope he spits on the wrong person and gets beaten.

Let's make TGD come true.
I hear gypsies are so sub-subhuman that even the rapefugees and cultural enhancers in Western Europe despise them :feelskek:

Makes me wonder why Eastern Europeans are the way they are. Why do Russians and Ukrainians, Serbs and Croats, Serbs and Albanians, Serbs and Bosnians, etc. hate each other so much when they have the ultimate subhumans living in their proximity? Should’ve slaughtered the gypos instead of each other.

I’d assume Chechens and white Dagestanis are the only Europeans not cucked on the GQ, given their extreme mate guarding and general unwillingness to mix with foreigners

I hear gypsies are so sub-subhuman that even the rapefugees and cultural enhancers in Western Europe despise them :feelskek:

Makes me wonder why Eastern Europeans are the way they are. Why do Russians and Ukrainians, Serbs and Croats, Serbs and Albanians, Serbs and Bosnians, etc. hate each other so much when they have the ultimate subhumans living in their proximity? Should’ve slaughtered the gypos instead of each other.

I’d assume Chechens and white Dagestanis are the only Europeans not cucked on the GQ, given their extreme mate guarding and general unwillingness to mix with foreigners
Muh nationalism meanwhile gypsies and mohammed make 5 kids each day

Muh nationalism meanwhile gypsies and mohammed make 5 kids each day
Balkaners should team up and push every subhuman gyp into the Mediterranean to become shark food

Like i banished them from a certain bar
Bayzed af behavior btw, you should make a thread about this story if you haven’t already

Bayzed af behavior btw, you should make a thread about this story if you haven’t already
Tbh it was super scary i mogged them by height and body and while i could beat those 2 young subhumans they could come back in packs
I have no friends or cousins for support to kill them
So i told them if i ever see them again here ill call the police they are super low iq and they steal all day so they scared as shit

Balkaners should team up and push every subhuman gyp into the Mediterranean to become shark food
Agreed enough with the hating we already going extinct we should kill all darkskinned subhumans

a good gypsy is a dead one