Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to fucking kill my stepdad

Siegfried

Siegfried

ForevER Alone
Almost got into another fight with my stepdad. That fucking insufferable nigger was going to attack me from behind like the pathetic cowardly cunt he is, before I caught him and squared up in his face daring him to fight me and demanding to know why he hates me so much despite me doing/saying absolutely nothing to him to avoid conflict. I legitimately hate him with every fiber of my being, and I want him out of my life forever. I'm not physically strong, but I'm perfectly willing to settle the score with that fucking nigger like a real man, instead of that pussy shit he tried to pull on me an hour ago.

Relatable, what happened and how did it start? I have same issues with some angry nigger wannabe

was he drinking wine coolers again

Relatable, what happened and how did it start? I have same issues with some angry nigger wannabe
He got angry at me for bringing food upstairs, and all I wanted to do was watch a movie with my uncle who came to visit.

He got angry at me for bringing food upstairs, and all I wanted to do was watch a movie with my uncle who came to visit.
Your step dad reminds me of mine who likely contributed to my inceldom due to being overly strict which is probably going to permanently wreck my mental health

How old is he?

Good on you for standing your ground.

Your step dad reminds me of mine who likely contributed to my inceldom due to being overly strict which is probably going to permanently wreck my mental health
Same he ruins my mental health and I'm starting to develop anger problems because of my parents.

Sucks, my dad never hit me, at most i got a slap from mom but it was rare

Should have given him your elbow in his face tbh

Almost got into another fight with my stepdad. That fucking insufferable nigger was going to attack me from behind like the pathetic cowardly cunt he is, before I caught him and squared up in his face daring him to fight me and demanding to know why he hates me so much despite me doing/saying absolutely nothing to him to avoid conflict. I legitimately hate him with every fiber of my being, and I want him out of my life forever. I'm not physically strong, but I'm perfectly willing to settle the score with that fucking nigger like a real man, instead of that pussy shit he tried to pull on me an hour ago.
Im glad my parents aint divorced