Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based A high IQ of explanation of the Kurds, Kurdistan, and the role Kurds play in world affairs

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
One year and eight months ago I created the thread, "Can someone explain to me who the Kurds are?", and I received many great responses.

After nearly two years of studying I have compiled a summary of the Kurds that is simple to understand, enjoy - World War 3 will ensure you hear about Kurds:

This is the flag of Kurdistan:

Flag of Kurdistan

Map of Kurdistan:

Map of Kurdistan

Short explanation: The Kurds are Israel's ally in the Middle East along with the American invaders.

Long explanation: Israel and the Kurds have long been allies because the Kurds are Marxist. The Kurds do not have their own state, even though, they are a distinct people.

The Kurds are Muslim, but are not Arab. They're a Persian people like the people in Iran. The Kurds live along the borderlands of south Turkey, northern Syria, Iraq, and north-western Iran.

The Kurds want their own nation, but Turkey, Iran, Syria, and Iraq do not want to give it to them. Israel wants to give the Kurds their own state.

Israel wants to give the Kurds their own state, the United States will support Israel in their endeavor, although, not officially condoning it.

The Kurds as a first step want to unite Syria and Iraq. Kurdistan, later would want to take Turkish and Iranian Kurdistan. The United States has troops on the ground in northern Syria and Iraq to protect the Kurds. This is why the United States is in the area, the United States is not there because of ISIS, that is a lie.

Turkey controls Kurdish areas along the southern border. Turkey invades Iraqi Kurdistan at will to attack Kurdish militias.

Turkey wants to establish a new Ottoman Empire. Ideally, Turkey wants to control the neighboring Kurdish areas so they can have peace.

Iran has a large Kurdish population, they want to keep it. Turkey and Iran are against the creation of an independent Kurdish homeland. Turkey and Iran want to absorb the Iraqi and Syrian Kurds. Iran and Turkey would like to absorb the Kurdish provinces of Syria and Iraq.

Turkey wants to absorb parts of Syria and parts of Iraq, because that would give Turkey a buffer between Turks (Turkish people) and Arabs.

Iran would like to absorb parts of Iraq.

The United States, Israel, Russia, Syria, Iraq and the Sunni Arab nations would be against Iran and the Persian endeavor. :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back