Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My stay in a psychward and the abuse I got from lazy stupid soyim and whores.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
I had to threaten to sue to force them to do their damn jobs and sick a patient rights advocacy office on them. By that I mean the application of salt on ice in the outdoor area which I and others almost slipped on and all I got was attitude over it no less from the faggot security guards who are supposed to do it and then getting them to remove an ashtray 3 months after a cigarette ban went in place. I said staring at it was driving me and most other patients crazy and that I might run my head into it and see which one breaks first. They are supposed to give a substitute to cigarettes in the form of nicorete gum every hour and they'd even give me a hard time about asking for it every hour. They where also late with food by 10-20 minutes every single meal and would be late several minutes on everything they did but expect us to follow the schedule to the rules for example they'd let us outside for half an hour break at 12:35 when it begins at 12:30 but they'd expect us to be inside on time. Mental health nurses here are all faggots and roasties most of them extremely obese no less. It was a first episode of psychosis (wasn't on drugs) my elderly cat died I had for a decade and a half and house robbed when I was in for the first 3 days posessions I had since childhood and everything I owned sent me further into it causing me to be labeled mentally incompetent and lead to an extra two week stay.

Last edited:
Did you have a choice not to be admitted in?
No decided to edit the original question to include some more details so see above

Last edited:
Subhuman landwhales treating us bad is peak irony
This is why people go ER

Subhuman landwhales treating us bad is peak irony
This is why people go ER
Sad thing is if you live in the west it'll be almost exclusively landwhales treating you like shit no less.

Sad thing is if you live in the west it'll be almost exclusively landwhales treating you like shit no less.
Fat pigs need concentration camps

The world is cold and cruel to an incel

I never been to psych ward but I stayed at a behavior type group home for something I did. That place was a shit hole 1 kid got angry and started curseing hitting and throwing stuff and one time this one retarded kid low functioning shit himself. I would like have to shower every knight and they would come and see if we awake and they would give us food for lunch and we would it outside. I basically kept to myself while I was there.

Sounds like living hell. I would try to escape tbh