Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A.I wives instead of slavery

Fallout

Fallout

I didn't want to be the one to forget.
★★★★★
@dirtyundies reminded with a comment of his saying he'd like to have slavery back since i told him toilets of any race wouldnt fuck an inkwell, and so i believe for the men here that make it into the future, i wish that they are gifted with the digital/robot representation of a perfect female, to give us men that have been KHHV our entire life's because we suffered poor genetics such as being short, asymmetrical face, and having a dicklet. No worrying about being nagged on, no smells from a roasties stinky fesikh hole, just our own customized robot with a functioning womb ofc cause i dont know who here would want to adopt, thats 100% cucked. Just an A.I wife that cooks, cleans, doesint complain for the ones here that are dicklets (me), also massages and gives us sex whenever we choose, Any hobbies/fetishes we have, the ai toilet supports us no matter what, Females of this generation have declared men like me are unfit to live and to pass on genetics, and while it would be a hilarious event to see them in slave camps, as if they had their way toilets would do the same to us, i'd rather there just be mass incinerators for real females to be thrown into, so that the earth can be taken over by men and our a.i companions in a perfect dystopia, no more inkwells, no more wars, just peace. Schizo rant ovER :feelskek::feelshmm:

i want to fuck real pussy you dweeb