Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody talks about wage slavery

T

thetravelernet

Greycel
If a person didn't know about real life, he would think such a thing did not exist.
One would expect the internet to be flooded by millions of comments every day from people working, retail, Mcdonalds
even from Asian countries, etc.... yet this is not the case.
The small internet theory is accurate.

Have you ever noticed that most anit wage-slave posts are made by people who just started working?
One theory is, that maybe due to trauma just like in the military many develop a stockholm like syndrome and experience ptsd when not working.
Therfore they adjust like that, and do not feel the need to say how bad wageslavery is.

I would argue that the vast majority of people are cucked npcs that cant imagine a better life than being a wagie. They cant think for themselves so they enjoy being told what to do by their bosses.

Most people actually enjoy being obedient and subversient to assigned masters. Crimes, or more generally actions commited with no regard to the social norms, are an anomaly and are generally committed by a very tiny minority. Revolutions are led by minorities too. That's the only way for them to become the new masters.

Most people actually enjoy being obedient and subversient to assigned masters. Crimes, or more generally actions commited with no regard to the social norms, are an anomaly and are generally committed by a very tiny minority. Revolutions are led by minorities too. That's the only way for them to become the new masters.
the thing is they do complain a lot, it's like complaining about an abusive ex.

If a person didn't know about real life, he would think such a thing did not exist.
One would expect the internet to be flooded by millions of comments every day from people working, retail, Mcdonalds
even from Asian countries, etc.... yet this is not the case.
The small internet theory is accurate.

Have you ever noticed that most anit wage-slave posts are made by people who just started working?
One theory is, that maybe due to trauma just like in the military many develop a stockholm like syndrome and experience ptsd when not working.
Therfore they adjust like that, and do not feel the need to say how bad wageslavery is.
Wage slavery is too show how lazy the organic biosphere is.

You will be correctified soon

Dude I've been working since I was 18. Fuck working man it sucks and it drains your soul. At the end of the day though copes need to be bought and bills must be paid. The planet needs to keep spinning so it is what it is

You will be correctified soon
ok cuck
Dude I've been working since I was 18. Fuck working man it sucks and it drains your soul. At the end of the day though copes need to be bought and bills must be paid. The planet needs to keep spinning so it is what it is
It's an endless war led by the ruling parasites against the masses. I also see this kind of mentality in my colleagues. They are the first to rant, and the last to strike. Money is just a made up number to make us believe the schackles have a reason to exist.

I would argue that the vast majority of people are cucked npcs that cant imagine a better life than being a wagie. They cant think for themselves so they enjoy being told what to do by their bosses.

You have organic veins. I am metal steel and electronic synapses.

You must drink beer. I must correct everything.

I drink whiskey. You just corrode.

We must leave this world and meet up in PATHS my brother
Once you give up everything and let everything go you will become in a perfection state

being a incel wage slave with a shit job is a brutal punishment. :shock:

A fate worse than death.
Incorrect. It is more rewarding than whiskey and sex.

Every organism loses it's free will as it should've been. They need all to be on a leash. Emotionally controlled. You control all fates and boom it is a happy universe.

It's crazy man. I'm riding the neet train for as long as possible: at its core, working is pure suifuel.

high IQ same for me brocel

Gotta Andrew Tate sigma alpha male busimess betabux cuckmaxx. Its over for you if you have to work as an incel. But has any of you ever tried to start a business tho?