Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A letter to Dr. Pizza

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
I read this thread here by @PPEcel -

And hadn’t heard of this situation before, but obviously found it immensely amusing. Then saw the brilliant idea by @rope2cope

I think we should have a thread where we write him a letter and a Brocel can send it off in the mail.

So I suppose this is where we will prepare the letter, determine what would be best to include in the message. I’ll send it to him when it is finalized. Remember, the letter has to be pretty tame, don’t want to send anything that will have Uncle Sam at my door for any reason.

And hadn’t heard of this situation before, but obviously found it immensely amusing. Then saw the brilliant idea by @rope2cope

So I suppose this is where we will prepare the letter, determine what would be best to include in the message. I’ll send it to him when it is finalized. Remember, the letter has to be pretty tame, don’t want to send anything that will have Uncle Sam at my door for any reason.
Yeah has to just be tame, just something to get him angry while he's prisonmaxxing for the next 12 years.

It's over for him

Yeah has to just be tame, just something to get him angry while he's prisonmaxxing for the next 12 years.
haha prisonmaxxxing

I don't kick people who are already down, so no, I don't want to do this.

this is the path he's chosen for thugmaxxing :feelshehe:

Too bad for him he's going to get anally raped to death in prison.
cant rape the willing, he's probably closeted

Dear Mr Pedophile

You accuse Incels and Anime watchers of being pedos, but it's amusing how the tables have turned.

Hopefully this time in prison will make you ponder on your ignorance and you'll come to learn the liberating truth of the Blackpill.

Yikes. Oh Yikes. Sweet summer child. Who hurt you?
Go see a therapist and take some showers.

Kind Regards,
Hate_my_life

A verse or small poem consisting of cliched reddit/IT reactions like yikes, lots of unpack, take shower, etc etc spiced up with a couple of lines about lolis, pedophilia, his sentence and shit like that. Just an idea, sorry I'm too low IQ for this.

Add some memes. Make sure that it'll be mild enough to get through screening.

Ask him if he has an active sex life in jail.

GigaIQ idea. Just make it sarcastic.

Think of something simple maybe a get-well-soon kinda card? Lol. Make it sound like we care about him and that we are sorry that he is going to get locked up but make it sarcastic as fuck.

Dear Mr Pedophile

You accuse Incels and Anime watchers of being pedos, but it's amusing how the tables have turned.

Hopefully this time in prison will make you ponder on your ignorance and you'll come to learn the liberating truth of the Blackpill.

Yikes. Oh Yikes. Sweet summer child. Who hurt you?
Go see a therapist and take some showers.

Kind Regards,
Hate_my_life
I’ll make sure this gets included in there for you, I might modify it some though

exactly, I’m not gonna write anything that will make the authorities interested for any reason, just gonna pour some salt on his wounds and make him angry for the next decade plus of his life in prison. Let him know all the incel bro’s are enjoying their freedom and remind him that he’s the real bottom feeder.

I don't kick people who are already down, so no, I don't want to do this.
he wants us to die so i don't feel bad for making him rage tbh
I’ll make sure this gets included in there for you, I might modify it some though

exactly, I’m not gonna write anything that will make the authorities interested for any reason, just gonna pour some salt on his wounds and make him angry for the next decade plus of his life in prison. Let him know all the incel bro’s are enjoying their freedom and remind him that he’s the real bottom feeder.
write that incels contributed to his capture and told the fbi to start investigating

that should make him fucking furious m8

Dr. Pizza,

It is quite ironic that the tables have turned now hasn’t it? You claim that we are pedophiles but look at you. You are now in jail while we are enjoying our freedom and continuing to post and there is absolutely nothing you can do. Keep crying for us in jail.

Kindly,
JosefMengelecel

Dr. Pizza,

It is quite ironic that the tables have turned now hasn’t it? You claim that we are pedophiles but look at you. You are now in jail while we are enjoying our freedom and continuing to post and there is absolutely nothing you can do. Keep crying for us in jail.

Kindly,
JosefMengelecel
based, something short and sweet like this.

you guys still up for this?