Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill German girls whored themselves out to American nigger soldiers

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran

I will translate the two sentences marked in pink (the orange is a sticky tape which, I assume, my father put on). On the first page, we read ‘…and I wounded the first German I ever wounded—between neck and shoulder, as I searched him I got his blood on me’. On the back is the second page we read: ‘…a young German girl, I stayed with her most of the night. I don’t understand these people, they’re supposed to hate Americans, and here they are super cool young ladies whose boyfriends we’ve killed, inviting us to spend the night with them…’

Many times I have mentioned my favourite Russian film, Andrei Rublev, where Durochka, a blonde girl, spits in her partner Andrei’s face to leave with a Tartar after these savages massacred, with infinite cruelty, almost all the inhabitants of her village. What I love not only about that scene but about the film in general, is that it makes no value judgements: it just portrays with extraordinary crudeness the reality as it happened centuries ago in director Tarkovsky’s mother Russia.

In one of his videos, the late Gonzalo Lira said that women’s behaviour shouldn’t infuriate us. It is simply their nature. I would add that this is as true for Dúrochka as it is for the German women, as we see in this letter which shocked me yesterday when I read it for the first time in my life. (While I had long heard the name ‘Nelson Valderrama’, I had no idea that this idiot had fought on the wrong side during WW2!)

Not only did the casualties Valderrama describes disgust me as I read it, but his letter sheds light on why Andrew Anglin is right that women’s brains are constituted in such a way that they think radically differently from us. And as a vlogger said, whose text I edited in my anthology On Beth’s Cute Tits (pages 99-116), if power were to pass once more to us, we must never again empower the fair sex.

Foids want to mate with the stronger man.

niggers = slayers while whites = incels and slavs = truecels

Sure, but is there any point talking to them then? When they're purely instinctive creatures? But talking to men intimately would be gay. Or is gay the answer for intimacy + IQ?

(I'm not propagating gayness here, merely distraught. In the end, the supreme life companion is gonna be AGI.)

Exactly. Foids don't give a damn about loyalty to their race. Their brains are very primitive in nature. They simply view men as 1 of 3 things: Chads, betabuxxers, or subhumans.

Last edited:
I know why you opted to include the word “nigger” in the title, but it was a bad choice, given this forum’s obsession with the BBC pill.
Not a new trend tbh

niggers = slayers while whites = incels and slavs = truecels
I don’t think it was actual niggers fucking these women; the guy’s name (Nelson Valderrama) indicates spic or possibly Iberian immigrant origin. I wouldn’t know, to be honest; I know little of the author, Cesar Tort, and am unaware of his racial background, so I’ve no clue who he or his family associate themselves with. Based on some writings of his I’ve seen, which seemed to disparage modern Italians and Greeks for their supposed racial impurity, I’m inclined to assume he’s a criollo, because otherwise he’d be quite the hypocrite.

A similar phenomenon occurred after Germany steamrolled France. The French toilets opened their legs wide for the conquerors. It's a mog or be mogged world.

Last edited:
Exactly. Foids don't give a damn about loyalty to their race. Their brains are very primitive in nature. They simply view men as 1 of 3 things: Chads, betabuxxers, or subhumans.

I know why you opted to include the word “nigger” in the title, but it was a bad choice, given this forum’s obsession with the BBC pill.

I don’t think it was actual niggers fucking these women; the guy’s name (Nelson Valderrama) indicates spic or possibly Iberian immigrant origin. I wouldn’t know, to be honest; I know little of the author, Cesar Tort, and am unaware of his racial background, so I’ve no clue who he or his family associate themselves with. Based on some writings of his I’ve seen, which seemed to disparage modern Italians and Greeks for their supposed racial impurity, I’m inclined to assume he’s a criollo, because otherwise he’d be quite the hypocrite.
A similar phenomenon occurred after Germany steamrolled France. The French toilets opened their legs wide for the conquerors. It's a mog or be mogged world.

And White men view foreigners as a single thing: MUST SUCC BLACC COCC

the guy’s name (Nelson Valderrama) indicates spic or possibly Iberian immigrant origin. I wouldn’t know, to be honest; I know little of the author, Cesar Tort, and am unaware of his racial background
Iberians are honourary niggers anyway. Most users on the incel forum seem to be niggers as well, and envious of whites, but I don't care about talking to niggers. Chechar aka César Tort is the only Nazi in the world, obsessed with the Nordic sub-race and classical music.