Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope A list of things that I have done since I joined here

Do you remember the changes in your life since becoming blackpilled?

• Yes I think of a list of changes too.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No I don’t think much about my life and try not to

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Sort of and I’ll think about the changes more

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I can make a list of small things I have done irl since being here for like 5 years on a weekly basis. I have to fight against brain rotting from adult loneliness crippling my mental state while living by myself.

1. Quit wageslaving “minimum wage” job that didn’t benefit my life at all and avoided getting trapped.
  2. Changed diet to get rid of big acne and sleep more to avoid thinking about lost social milestones.
  3. Convinced my relatives and new coworkers that I’m NT.
  4. Trained my eyes to only look at people when they look at me and how they move around me to see if they’re comfortable.
I still don’t have a social circle and not sure where I’m at on any lookscale. I don’t approach anyone. A lonely man must learn to be convincing and girls are alone but never lonely.

1 Stopped leaving my house without neccessity
2 Stopped talking or engaging with normies, this includes cashiers, service staff, waitresses, coworkers etc unless absolutely mandatory / work related
3 Lowered food consumption and calorie counting, just to save money and energy not going to the grocers so often (I buy in bulk once a month and stretch it the whole month and eat one large meal a day and one type of sweet for the afternoon coffe totaling around 1500 kcal
4 Let my hair grow wild, it has grown for 8 months and I went to the barber recently just to cut the damaged ends, honestly looks pretty decent and I saved a lot of cash but most importantly does not have to interact with an annoying barber every month or two
5 Quit drinking, I used to drink and drive and drink at least two bottles of vodka every week but I haven't drank in 5 months
6 Stopped going to the gym, no more weight lifting, bloat / ogremaxxing, I already lost a lot of muscle and fat and can stand to loose some more

And that's about it, overall a steadfast and gradual decline into subyumanity

1 Stopped leaving my house without neccessity
2 Stopped talking or engaging with normies, this includes cashiers, service staff, waitresses, coworkers etc unless absolutely mandatory / work related
3 Lowered food consumption and calorie counting, just to save money and energy not going to the grocers so often (I buy in bulk once a month and stretch it the whole month and eat one large meal a day and one type of sweet for the afternoon coffe totaling around 1500 kcal
4 Let my hair grow wild, it has grown for 8 months and I went to the barber recently just to cut the damaged ends, honestly looks pretty decent and I saved a lot of cash but most importantly does not have to interact with an annoying barber every month or two
5 Quit drinking, I used to drink and drive and drink at least two bottles of vodka every week but I haven't drank in 5 months
6 Stopped going to the gym, no more weight lifting, bloat / ogremaxxing, I already lost a lot of muscle and fat and can stand to loose some more

And that's about it, overall a steadfast and gradual decline into subyumanity

View attachment 850024
This is high effort good luck to you

list of things i have done since i joined:
  • gained weight
  • started using hair products
  • LDARed more than before
  • lost my job
  • got into suggling tobaccoo for a living
not a lot, just ldared more than in the past

For me everything it's the same like 20 years ago. Only difference is that I experienced here how it's like to talk to another human being.

- I went 5 months to live abroad as an exchange student
- Got depressed
- I validated my degree and began a master in another uni
- I spent 2 years more living alone most of the year
- Got depressed
- I asked out 2 foids, got rejected twice
- Got depressed
- My parents divorced and I moved out with my mother and sister
- Still depressed

I can never look at foids the same again