Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: Been feeling hateful, because of how many people I blocked on social media

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★
Lately been feeling hateful, because of how many people I blocked on social media especially if they unfriended me on facebook. Or in other ways of how they removed me online.

Some of my old classmates are charismatic and I honestly envy them with 1k friends and receive about 100+ likes from their photos and due to my jealousy and anger towards some of the people that unfriended

and are still popular or don’t have me as a friend anyway, I blocked and I hate them all, I’m even angrier at those that unfriended me and all of you motherfuckers that unfriended me I want to say fuck you all.

It really is a reminder of what a loser I am and of how much people fucking see me of less then a human and being a loser to all of those normies and foids out there and especially of how much I wish I was famous on this world like even more then Pewtiwpie. Don’t think I’ll ever accomplish that or any goals in life.

I just feel as if I was born a loser and I hate most people with the world against me. All I’m hoping is that I at least have some love from my pets and I hate most people and fuck everyone! :feelsbadman::feelsrope::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Trucels don't have social media friends to block/unblock kek.

20% - baseless attacks in ID
I'm sorry but what does this have to do with "Inceldom discussion"?
>Y-you don't understand I have no f-friends *sniff*
That's pretty sad, but the reality is that there is no such thing as friends. What really matters is whether foids see you as chad or not. This is what this website is about.
Is there anything about this that is unclear?

Trucels don't have social media friends to block/unblock kek.
Those aren’t my friends anyway just acquaintances and I’m a misanthrope so I have little to no interest on making new friends anyway. I feel like the world is against me. But yeah I just realized I don’t have friends anyway, I especially hate the Latina foids, they think they’re so cool, we’re loser incels after all :feelsbadman:

It really is a reminder of what a loser I am, and of how much I wish I was famous on this world like even more then Pewtiwpie. Don’t think I’ll ever accomplish that or any goals in life.
Fame is a very feminine thing to desire in my opinion. I value privacy and anonymity.

I'm sorry but what does this have to do with "Inceldom discussion"?
>Y-you don't understand I have no f-friends *sniff*
That's pretty sad, but the reality is that there is no such thing as friends. What really matters is whether foids see you as chad or not. This is what this website is about.
Is there anything about this that is unclear?
Well isn’t inceldom also about society hating us? That’s part of being an incel, not just the problem on foids

Fame is a very feminine thing to desire in my opinion. I value privacy and anonymity.
Not me, I don’t love privacy that much. But because of my hatred of the human race I’m starting to kinda lose interest on that. But still fuck every one

Well isn’t inceldom also about society hating us?
No. Inceldom is about foids not seeing you as chad. And as a consequence of that the world sees you as less of a human. But friends and "the world" have nothing to do with inceldom, newCHAD.

No. Inceldom is about foids not seeing you as chad. And as a consequence of that the world sees you as less of a human. But friends and "the world" have nothing to do with inceldom, newCHAD.
Well yes, the world is seeing me as less then a human

Yes, the same thing happened to me, the fucking normies stop following you the second you share content that goes millimetrically outside of what is established as politically correct, the cowards never say anything, they don't respond, they simply unfollow.

Cowardly pieces of shit, most of those who take this attitude are women anyway, they can't stand the slightest sign that the bubble of happiness in which they live is garbage.

The last time a landwhale unfollowed me for sharing a meme about an overweight guy, that's how stupid, superficial and fragile they are.

Of course I unfollow them, block them and report them, I'm not going to let them leave without at least one report.

Stupid people without empathy.

Well yes, the world is seeing me as less then a human
Well, you either have to start coping or roping, little buddy. It's up to you. I, of course, suggest roping RIGHT NOW.

Well, you either have to start coping or roping, little buddy. It's up to you. I, of course, suggest roping RIGHT NOW.
Suicide is not the answer

Yes, the same thing happened to me, the fucking normies stop following you the second you share content that goes millimetrically outside of what is established as politically correct, the cowards never say anything, they don't respond, they simply unfollow.

Cowardly pieces of shit, most of those who take this attitude are women anyway, they can't stand the slightest sign that the bubble of happiness in which they live is garbage.

The last time a landwhale unfollowed me for sharing a meme about an overweight guy, that's how stupid, superficial and fragile they are.

Of course I unfollow them, block them and report them, I'm not going to let them leave without at least one report.

Stupid people without empathy.
Thanks for the idea, that seems like another way to mess with my enemies account you’re not alone with the haters who make us feel like shit but yeah I feel you too brocel

Oh yeah, my man? Then what the FUCK is the answer? TELL ME, PLEASE!
I’m still trying to get some kind of red pill coping because suicide isn’t always the answer I think you hate as much people as me so I don’t blame you that you wish we don’t need humans. That’s what I hate about being human that we need each other I just wish we weren’t social creatures

Last edited:
Thanks for the idea, that seems like another way to mess with my enemies account you’re not alone with the haters who make us feel like shit but yeah I feel you too brocel
In any case, it was something that affected me at first but over time you get used to it and it stops caring, I no longer care that a fat shitty normie stops following me because a meme hurt her subceptibility, don't worry so much.

In any case, it was something that affected me at first but over time you get used to it and it stops caring, I no longer care that a fat shitty normie stops following me because a meme hurt her subceptibility, don't worry so much.
It hurts more when it was a former crush or people who I thought were my friends its betrayal you know

All you can hope for is the human race to die in extinction, I wish humans never existed on this planet
I would prefer if foids would just start accepting nonchads as their boyfriends. But I'm asking too much I guess.

I would prefer if foids would just start accepting nonchads as their boyfriends. But I'm asking too much I guess.
Those bitches are full of bullshit any all thanks to hypergamy and feminism

lemme check my blocklist :feelzez::hax:

There's nothing wrong with being hateful. Some of us have a right to be hateful.

Lately been feeling hateful, because of how many people I blocked on social media especially if they unfriended me on facebook. Or in other ways of how they removed me online.

Some of my old classmates are charismatic and I honestly envy them with 1k friends and receive about 100+ likes from their photos and due to my jealousy and anger towards some of the people that unfriended

and are still popular or don’t have me as a friend anyway, I blocked and I hate them all, I’m even angrier at those that unfriended me and all of you motherfuckers that unfriended me I want to say fuck you all.

It really is a reminder of what a loser I am and of how much people fucking see me of less then a human and being a loser to all of those normies and foids out there and especially of how much I wish I was famous on this world like even more then Pewtiwpie. Don’t think I’ll ever accomplish that or any goals in life.

I just feel as if I was born a loser and I hate most people with the world against me. All I’m hoping is that I at least have some love from my pets and I hate most people and fuck everyone! :feelsbadman::feelsrope::reeeeee:
Fuck the world, humans are a wretched and disgusting species

There's nothing wrong with being hateful. Some of us have a right to be hateful.
We’re Incels after all . We’re not likable people so yeah we have the right to hate people

I have an anonymous account on both Facebook and instagram, to follow Game, Sport and business related pages, and to still be somewhat
Up to date about what´s going on in the world.
Apart from that, it´s ropefuel.
I also cut off everyone from my past..... If I were to upload a picture, I´d have 0 likes.
Yes that´s right: 0 Likes.
I literally have NO ONE.
I feel like such a loser.
I would love to make friends online with guys on my ´looks level´ and who are on the same level on the social-economic ladder.
But I am too High-inhib, to send a friend request or go out and socialize.
I live such a pathetic shit life.

I have an anonymous account on both Facebook and instagram, to follow Game, Sport and business related pages, and to still be somewhat
Up to date about what´s going on in the world.
Apart from that, it´s ropefuel.
I also cut off everyone from my past..... If I were to upload a picture, I´d have 0 likes.
Yes that´s right: 0 Likes.
I literally have NO ONE.
I feel like such a loser.
I would love to make friends online with guys on my ´looks level´ and who are on the same level on the social-economic ladder.
But I am too High-inhib, to send a friend request or go out and socialize.
I live such a pathetic shit life.
Being unpopular and forgettable sucks

I don't think I've ever blocked someone before on any platform

I don't think I've ever blocked someone before on any platform
But I'm sure those foid bitches have to you before it fuels my hatred towards them fuck them been blocked by alot of those scumbag foids

But I'm sure those foid bitches have to you before it fuels my hatred towards them fuck them been blocked by alot of those scumbag foids
even so I never found a legi lt reason that would make me wanna block someone. Even the annoying fakecel niggers on this forum I don't block

even so I never found a legi lt reason that would make me wanna block someone. Even the annoying fakecel niggers on this forum I don't block
I want to torture the fucking blockers and slowly kill them for blocking me (in video game)

Don't use soycial media, and becoming famous isn't that hard if you know what i mean