Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A lost classic about a humilated rice manlet

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I posted about this video several years ago, the video was taken down shortly and was long lost, but this youtuber found it and adds commentary:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeHB0vehEwM

2024 01 16 03 16 39 BRUTAL BLACK PILL  CAKEMAXXED FEMALE REJECTS BEGGY RICECEL WITH CLASSIC

Look at this bitch laugh. Sheknows its over for him

Last edited:
Subhuman tier noodlewhore

That poor guy got NOODLED

Thats a female gorila oldcel

What is the strat with that eyeliner? Make it look like her pupils are leaking out of and around her eyes?

DBS - don't be short. Just be taller than 80% of men bro, it's easy. If only every man on the planet was taller than 80% of men on the planet this problem wouldn't exist. Obviously men suck and are at fault.

Zero sympathy for that idiot. He shoulda just asked to hang out or something instead of pulling such a stunt

Zero sympathy for that idiot. He shoulda just asked to hang out or something instead of pulling such a stunt
he deserves a swirly

It's crazy how overinflated the ego of noodle whores are.

They were only interested in being on TV, that's the only reason this all came about. Everyone looked genuinely upset and uncomfortable at the end of the video. He even shooed his friends away and began to cry, he'll embrace the blackpill because of this.
I bet this dude is gay now. He's jailhouse gay

He doesn't look ugly but it's hard to judge height in a clip like that.

I didn't watch much of it though.

He should get a brass knuckle wrap a cloth around his hand and beat that whorish bitch into permanent unrecognizability

I posted about this video several years ago, the video was taken down shortly and was long lost, but this youtuber found it and adds commentary:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeHB0vehEwM

View attachment 1040160

Look at this bitch laugh. Sheknows its over for him

It just isnt making sense anymore

he mogs her into next week, the only flaw he has is height thats it he is above average facially and body fat.

There is no factoring in the womans level and stats at this point, it seems to be irrelevent then there is a bar that ALL MEN MUST REACH.

it bizarre at this point

It just isnt making sense anymore

he mogs her into next week, the only flaw he has is height thats it he is above average facially and body fat.

There is no factoring in the womans level and stats at this point, it seems to be irrelevent then there is a bar that ALL MEN MUST REACH.

it bizarre at this point
hes a brown manlet gook he has zero SMV. THE SMV OF A TURD

hes a brown manlet gook he has zero SMV. THE SMV OF A TURD
from the perspective of a crab punching down AND CONCENTRATING ON ONE ELEMENT HEIGHT REMOVING EVERY OTHER ELEMENT, NO ACCOUNT FOR FACE, PHYSIQUE, IQ , CAREER OR STATUS, BRAIN DEAD TIER SHIT, also he is the same race as her you idiot.

PISS

from the perspective of a crab punching down AND CONCENTRATING ON ONE ELEMENT HEIGHT REMOVING EVERY OTHER ELEMENT, NO ACCOUNT FOR FACE, PHYSIQUE, IQ , CAREER OR STATUS, BRAIN DEAD TIER SHIT, also he is the same race as her you idiot.

View attachment 1066063
noodlewhores dating their own race ?? :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

but he looks like my brother ! :foidSoy: