Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Photogtaphed like a circus freak

Failmale

Failmale

Greycel
Not too long ago I was out with the few friends I still sort of keep in touch with from college/HS to celebrate one of theirs birthday. We went to this bowling place in town. Really fun time, Whitepilled to shit, nothing too competitive we all sucked at the game and our lanes bumpers were broken anyway.

In the lane next to us there's this group of foids, teens or early 20s and the separations between each lanes seating is transparent so we could easily see each other.

While I'm sat I see how 2 of them are holding their phones with the back pointed at me and laughing, very obviously trying to take a photo or video. I felt so humiliated, I ended up not confronting them and acted like nothing happened. I wanted to try and enjoy this rare occasion to its fullest but it was dreadful after that. I feared confronting them would've led to npc white knights aggroing on me or they would film me and it would be the next bagel shop manlet fiasco.

After we left and lingered around the entrance one from my group even brought it up to me since I acted like nothing was happening back then. Same gender that supposedly matures faster than boys (teehee) yet cries about not having a developed frontal lobe at 24. But men are visual pigs guys!!!! Can't go anywhere and enjoy myself without being reminded how I'm something to gawk at.

I can't fathom how foids look at breathing people and not perceive them as another human being with their own thoughts, feelings and experiences. More subhuman than any of us look.

It's likely that they were not actually taking photos of you, but enjoying something on the front of the phone and laughing at that in reality.- I've seen this misperception happen often when I myself am using my phone, and somebody thinks I'm aiming at them instead.

It's likely that they were not actually taking photos of you, but enjoying something on the front of the phone and laughing at that in reality.- I've seen this misperception happen often when I myself am using my phone, and somebody thinks I'm aiming at them instead.
Yeah, they could also be using the front camera.

One bitch tried to take a photo of me in college, glad she didn't do it because i said i would hard reset her smartphone if she does.

I've been photographed and recorded a few times.

Back when I was in highschool girls would do this to me and post it on their private instagram accounts

all the lanes there have bumpers?
only groups ive seen use them is kids and the elderly.

all the lanes there have bumpers?
only groups ive seen use them is kids and the elderly.
Every bowling place I've ever been to had them optional for each lane you could just press a button to make them pop up on your turn.