Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lot of people here are volcels

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
You guys claim women don’t want you because of your looks then turn around and say you wouldn’t date a subhuman looking woman even if it was your only option you guys are Stacy only but you’re also mad that women are rejecting you because of your looks well that’s how Stacy and Becky feel about you the same way you feel about a sub 4 woman

I'd be happy with my looksmatch.

Read this related thread
For example look at midget women even they have very high standards and don't date someone like them.

My father married a 5ft ugly woman even though he is a chad himself which also proves my point men don't have standards at all or care much about looks.

Most short women I knew were with tall men only.

It's women who are shallow and spoiled using their nature as an excuse, what will you do when men start raping and killing you or your family members in some years because of your mistakes? Even the soycucks sitting on IT will be getting it because you are the problem that made this all happen (in video game)

Fuck foids and cucks

If 0/10 women feel entitled to chads, idk why 0/10 men feeling entitled to (at least) our looksmatch would be bad.
Gender equality works in both ways :feelsthink:

B
If 0/10 women feel entitled to chads, idk why 0/10 men feeling entitled to (at least) our looksmatch would be bad.
Gender equality works in both ways :feelsthink:
Because have a lower SMV than women

Nobody is volcel.
Being sub 5 means no matter what your looksmatch will just fantazise about chad.

Guys that say this are coping anyway. If any of those women gave them an ounce of attention they'd drop those ideas in a second

This site is just a joke at this point. Take it all with a grain of salt.

I date way more below my looks and they have told me that.

I have a boyfriend.
He's not my type.
We are different, we don't have common interests.
My number will gonna expire soon.
I'm not open for a relationship right now.
:feelshaha:

Life is giving me only mockery. Bitches choose only the winners aka Handsome men.

It's not about sex cuz I could go to brothels ez right around the corner of my block are 2 brothels I live in Germany. The problem is not sex is companionship, is having a family, is to have someone, is to share your accomplishments with the loves ones. But Chad only.

Yes bitch, cry roastie

Bold of you to assume that even 0/10 foids would wanna be with us. They are all chadsexuals.

There's no good reason to have sex with a rostie below your looksmatch, you will only be feeding more into rostie hypergamy. Volcels who refuse to fuck below their looksmatch are based.

[UWSL]I'm not open to a relationship, but then you see her with a fuckboy normie, foids are really stupid and cruel parasites.[/UWSL]

The incel standard is irrelevant because no one will want him anyway

There's no good reason to have sex with a rostie below your looksmatch, you will only be feeding more into rostie hypergamy. Volcels who refuse to fuck below their looksmatch are based.
how the hell is being a volcel based?

OP starting to sound like a foid ngl :feelsseriously:

how the hell is being a volcel based?
If your looksmatch or above wants to give you sex and you reject her then it's not based. But if a landwhale wants to give you sex and you reject her, you are putting her in her place.

i agree, society wants incels to fuck landwhales and ugly women, so if you fuck ugly women you are giving society what it wants.

if ugly men suffer from inceldom, then ugly women should also suffer alongside us when we refuse to fuck them

i agree, society wants incels to fuck landwhales and ugly women, so if you fuck ugly women you are giving society what it wants.

if ugly men suffer from inceldom, then ugly women should also suffer alongside us when we refuse to fuck them
Ugly women still have options we don’t

Ugly rosties need to feel the pain of inceldom so soyciety will understand us.
Ugly women still have options we don’t
Fuck those simps.

stupid mentality. ur own kind has rejected you.
It's ok. Not big deal. Being ugly showed me how shallow and leeches people are both men and women. I'm don't want to be involve in those satanic ritual called sex. It's retarded to bring another life form into the existence just because you feel the urge to empty your balls that's sadistic and low iq cuz life is suffering. You are a disgrace to intelligence itself, if you choose to procreate. Every high iq man chooses to not engage in the satanic ritual called sex.
Why i call sex a satanic ritual you may ask. I call it like that because you bring another life form into existence to suffer because life is suffering even if you're a TERRACHAD. You see when you engage in sex you have the temptation to cum in her pussy because the animalistic urge or how i like to call it the demonic urge. When you have sex you actually invoke another life form into existence due to the friction that is made between pussy and dick. That friction stimulate the oxytocin to release /upload the DNA aka cum in another body to create another slave.

You have to be mentally handicapped to reach to that conclusion that bringing babies into the world is a good idea. You have to be mentally retarded to engage into a satanic ritual because that proves you are not intelligent. You're just an low iq animal because if you were intelligent you wouldn't engage into these types of rituals.

I'm a volcel because I'm to intelligent lmfao:feelskek: I don't pay bitches just to spread legs that's low iq.

Take the intelligence pill.

Last edited:
You guys claim women don’t want you because of your looks then turn around and say you wouldn’t date a subhuman looking woman even if it was your only option you guys are Stacy only but you’re also mad that women are rejecting you because of your looks well that’s how Stacy and Becky feel about you the same way you feel about a sub 4 woman
Our looksmatchs dont even want us lol

OP, post pics of sub5 females.

As a dude who is probably a 5/10, 5/10 women find me invisible at best and repulsive at worst. So fuck right off.