Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Marrying any woman than a 10/10 is useless

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Only a 10/10 woman (who should be virgin) can quench your inner blue-pilled thirst of women.

Marrying any woman other than 10 is useless. If you marry an average looking woman, you will always feel jealous when you see a 10/10 woman.

This is cope.

Even having a 5/10 mid tier Becky wife would be a massive improvement over being a touch-starved incel.

Even a lookmatched (to me) 2/10 very low tier Becky would still be better than being a KHHV at 30.

Only a 10/10 woman (who should be virgin) can quench your inner blue-pilled thirst of women.

Marrying any woman other than 10 is useless. If you marry an average looking woman, you will always feel jealous when you see a 10/10 woman.

This is cope.

Even having a 5/10 mid tier Becky wife would be a massive improvement over being a touch-starved incel.

Even a lookmatched (to me0 2/10 very low tier Becky would be better than being a KHHV at 30.
Agree. But once you get an average looking woman once for maybe few months, your thirst for women will be quenched. And after that you will stop caring about women.
But your thirst and hunger will not be completely quenched until you get a 10 and marry her.
After that you will stop caring about all women.

IMG 4647

I imagine betabuxing a 10/10 gold digger would bring much added stress to my miserable disaster life. 10/10 gold digger try to take money leaving me abandoned with the possible lifelong PTSD mental torment of being cucked.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/JaR3pc8OAUI?si=-TYKTVsSYP4ef8de

Last edited:
betabuxing a 10/10 gold digger
This is why I added virgin too.
Non-virgin women can't be married as it is senseless. I respect non-virgin women but they can't be married.
Marriage is only for virgin women.