Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A man assesses his environment and adapts accordingly. A woman expects everyone to adapt the environment to accommodate her

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
I recall reading this somewhere and thought back how my own observation’s align with this statement.

Perhaps because when men demand others change for them people laugh and ridicule them and generally expect more from men/expect men to man up and carry themselves whereas when women demand others change for them and complain people more broadly accommodate (men cave presumably because they’ll simp and do anything for sex and companies because women are big spenders on useless garbage).

Or perhaps men and women simply are innately different in this way.

One area I think this applies to is stuff like vidya games or comics. I cannot even tell you how eye rolling cringe it is when you see those officially sponsored videos about how “women are oppressed and mistreated in multiplayer” lol. Use the mute button bitch. Don’t like it, gtfo stop acting like a victim because someone told you to make them a sandwich in a voice chat somewhere. It’s like they really think men don’t do this shit to each other, they’re in their own world.

Last edited:

i 100% agree , the joker was a film about a male who is oppressed by society the media has gone crazy over it and spread paranoia for mass shootings in movie theatures

Women want everyone to adapt to their needs and usually, that's exactly what happens. In 2021 the world revolves around pussy.

Women want everyone to adapt to their needs and usually, that's exactly what happens. In 2021 the world revolves around pussy.
Well said, that’s been my observation as well, yeah.

very well said. you are quite articulate :feelsjuice: