Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman Says Every Man Should Serve in the Army

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★★
Today I was scrolling through Youtube comments, and came across a rather interesting comment.
This particular girl said:
´Every Guy Should Serve In The Army, it Turns Boys into Men´.

Ok, fair enough.....
But what about you women?
They themselves are not even worthy to be called ´women´, cause they shake their A$$ on TikTok, have sex on a weekly basis with new men on their Roster, and don´t want to step into their feminine nurturing role.
Women nowadays all want a ´traditional man´, without being traditional themselves.
Stuff like this infuriates me.
It shows how spoiled and entitled women are nowadays, they have everything handed to them and still are not satisfied.

Before you Run your mouth on how ´Men should Serve in the Army´ cause you want a Traditional man,
I would suggest you Attend Classes, on how to keep your Legs closed until marriage, and respect traditional Gender Dynamics between males and females.

Today I was scrolling through Youtube comments, and came across a rather interesting comment.

Ok, fair enough.....
They themselves are not even worthy to be called ´women´, cause they shake their A$$ on TikTok, have sex on a weekly basis with new men on their Roster, and don´t want to step into their feminine nurturing role.
Women nowadays all want a ´traditional man´, without being traditional themselves.
It shows how spoiled and entitled women are nowadays, they have everything handed to them and still are not satisfied.

Before you Run your mouth on how ´Men should Serve in the Army´ cause you want a Traditional man,
I would suggest you Attend Classes, on how to keep your Legs closed until marriage, and respect traditional Gender Dynamics between males and females.
the army man is perfect for a foid she gets to cheat and be protected by someone strong.

the army man is perfect for a foid she gets to cheat and be protected by someone strong.
Ukrainian whores flee abroad, and start families elsewhere.
Women Throughout history, never stayed loyal to their tribe.

This, the foid has a perfect opportunity to get dicked down by chad while the husband is off fighting in another country.

Every foid should become a sex slave, it turns girls into women

then i say, every woman should suck my cock

then i say, every woman should suck my cock
We should get rid of the Sexual Liberation, Social media and dating apps.
Hang every Boomer who voted for this Feminism BS and the Sexual Liberation of women.
After that, put women in concentration camps, and teach them to keep their legs closed until marriage

Fuck serving in the army to die for jews and evil whores. Fight for yourself and your incel brethren

Fuck serving in the army to die for jews and evil whores. Fight for yourself and your incel brethren
This world requires you to be egotistical.
If you care too much for others, you´ll burn yourself.

We should get rid of the Sexual Liberation, Social media and dating apps.
Hang every Boomer who voted for this Feminism BS and the Sexual Liberation of women.
After that, put women in concentration camps, and teach them to keep their legs closed until marriage
you'd have to kill the jews first since they started all that bullshit (IN MEIN KRAFT)

you'd have to kill the jews first since they started all that bullshit (IN MEIN KRAFT)
Rothschild is satisfied,
their satanic plan succeeded.
They knew damn well what dating apps and social media would lead to, none of this is a ´failed experiment´ or coincidence.
They want population decline, they will eventually get it.

> arguing with a female
> trying to understand female logic

:feelsokman:

Ok, fair enough.....

Yeah, I noticed this too. Mostly in pseudo trad countries. But if you mention that foids should birth babies they go apeshit.

Yeah it's really empowering when your head ends up in Kyiv and your arm in Kharkiv.

Yeah, I noticed this too. Mostly in pseudo trad countries. But if you mention that foids should birth babies they go apeshit.
The Woman in question lives in Eastern-Europe.
Slavic women are far from ´Traditional´, Even Russian men themselves Prefer Tatar women.
Only naive fools fall for the ´Trad Eastern Europe´ scam

Yeah it's really empowering when your head ends up in Kyiv and your arm in Kharkiv.
Ukraine is short in Manpower.
Maybe she can enlist now, and show how strong & independent she is,
Facing Russian VDV. Spetsnaz and Storm-Z units

All Foids should be put on the frontline in wars as cannon fodder

All Foids should be put on the frontline in wars as cannon fodder
Im Pro-Russian,
But Ukrainian Women should be forced to take part in Mine-Sweeping operations.
Why not form an entire new brigade consisting of only women, that is specialized in demining Area´s?
Why not let women drive the Logistic trucks, vehicles and Guard the 1000 Checkpoints in Ukraine?
It should relieve thousands of Ukrainian men, ready to fight at the front lines.

Foids in the military are a literal joke

Foids in the military are a literal joke
I guess there was a reason why soviets sent men to the front, while women worked in factories producing ammunition and military equipment.
They should focus on domestic things, instead of trying to interfere with Male to Male combat.
They claim they dont need men, but the first ones fleeing Ukraine when that 50 mile Russian convoy showed up, were women :lul:

just die for a country ruled by feminism and jews theory

just die for a country ruled by feminism and jews theory
That´s the main reason, why the army (in Western countries), is facing a recruitment crisis.
More men are starting to wake up and ´walk away´ from society.
Even Boomers are crying because of this.
Remember, We (young men) are the ones paying for their pensions indirectly when we enter the workforce

I guess there was a reason why soviets sent men to the front, while women worked in factories producing ammunition and military equipment.
They should focus on domestic things, instead of trying to interfere with Male to Male combat.
They claim they dont need men, but the first ones fleeing Ukraine when that 50 mile Russian convoy showed up, were women :lul:
Flintenweiber :feelshaha:

The Woman in question lives in Eastern-Europe.
Slavic women are far from ´Traditional´, Even Russian men themselves Prefer Tatar women.
Only naive fools fall for the ´Trad Eastern Europe´ scam
Yeah, all those trad wives are a meme, a cope. They live like liberal whores but exploit the pampering from traditionalism, especially after hitting the wall.

Not gonna die for jews and women when women won't have sex with me, simple as.

Donald Trump GIF
Donald Trump Hair GIF

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/hFgKPYwtztM?si=wQyBR2PaYv5NQPMH

For women equality is like a candy shop. They just pick what they want. Whether they want to stay in their own traditional roles, or just be modern, its their choice. But they still expect men to be in our traditional roles. The fact that so few women want house husbands shows that they always want to lock men down in our traditional gender roles.

For women equality is like a candy shop. They just pick what they want. Whether they want to stay in their own traditional roles, or just be modern, its their choice. But they still expect men to be in our traditional roles. The fact that so few women want house husbands shows that they always want to lock men down in our traditional gender roles.
I said exactly this in other threads,
They want equality on their terms, only when it benefits them.

Then every woman should lick my penus

Why they never say about that turns girls into women? Maybe modern females also lack it.

Why they never say about that turns girls into women? Maybe modern females also lack it.
That´s essentially what I said, in my thread.
Also the reason why it infuriates me:
They want a Traditional man, without being traditional themselves.

Ok, fair enough.....

Stupid fucking fascist cunt vile whore

Dumb whore, by that logic every women should have minimum 3 kids, because it turns girls into women. :feelsjuice: :feelsokman:
Imagine if Ukraine forced wahmem to gave birth the same way they forced men to fight and gave life to their country. Entire West would stop supporting them. :feelsEhh::feelsLightsaber:

Dumb whore, by that logic every women should have minimum 3 kids, because it turns girls into women. :feelsjuice: :feelsokman:
Or keep their legs closed, and stay chaste until marriage

Just what exactly am I supposed to fight for?
Gordita esperanza from guatemala with her five goblins she just shat out?
Ewhwembe the goat herder from the congo who illegally entered the US?
A godless aging society?
Dissolute and mentally inferior foids that’ll get agead economically while I’m slaving away in some camp full of people I don’t care for?
cabalistic oligarchs and Israel?

I’m tired of retarded lead addled boomers thinking that an actual nation of americans exists today, it’s nothing more than an economic zone which they gleefully participated in creating.

Fucking selfish twat wants the men to be sent off to fight while she stays home, it’s easy for her to say all of that when it isn’t her problem nor does society expect her to be tough

Not entitled to protection, cunt. All roasties should be thrown off a cliff to save resources in GTA 6.

Last edited:
Fucking selfish twat wants the men to be sent off to fight while she stays home, it’s easy for her to say all of that when it isn’t her problem nor does society expect her to be tough
Ukrainian women still claim to be somehow ´oppressed´ by the patriarchy (which doesn´t exist anymore),
While their men lay dead in a trench, somewhere in Eastern-Ukraine.

Ukrainian women still claim to be somehow ´oppressed´ by the patriarchy (which doesn´t exist anymore),
While their men lay dead in a trench, somewhere in Eastern-Ukraine.
Ukrainian women are probably having lesbian sex right now while their men die

If you want to see a society where what she says has become a reality, refer to S.Korea. All men must serve in the military for about two years (up to 90 percent when the recruitment rate is high), but foids are not obligated to serve in any military service. They are far from the traditional female image, and S.Korea's birth rate is now 0.6. It's over.