Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A man in my area killed himself this week

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
He was 48 and he hanged himself, he was discovered by his elderly mother and the parish priest. He was a factory worker and I actually worked in the same company 7 years ago.
Suicides are quite unusual in my rural area, probably less than 5 in the entire cemetery and it has a history of 150 years.

The rope got him

He was 48 and he hanged himself, he was discovered by his elderly mother and the parish priest. He was a factory worker and I actually worked in the same company 7 years ago.
Suicides are quite unusual in my rural area, probably less than 5 in the entire cemetery and it has a history of 150 years.
Based

Lived his life and off'ed it when no more healthy

I envy Large breed dogs. They live just the necessary amount of time and almost don't suffer

Based he can skip out on getting old. That has been my plan since I was 8 years old.

An update on this story:

I heard today that his boss drove him to the hospital for emergency help and they ended up sending him home and he roped.

locally undesired

Suicide is almost exclusively issue, this is why society doesn't care.

Destruction of Central Bank collateral is a crime punishable by death!

Factory worker and propably genetic Garbage.

Of Course Life will become hell for you .

low status males rope and the world keeps spinning