Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who has heard of this Eric Harris wannabe?

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuRplbf34rw&list=PLhq9iVR1ifJhX7gI3dfkRIF0GYA6fFaH8&index=4

He was a failed Youtube who killed a few people at the supermarket he worked at, before killing himself. He was 24. A weird case, as he looks fairly attractive and seems fairly intelligent. But he also seems somewhat on the Spectrum. He was also a wannabe tranny and anime obsessive. If the internet didn't exist and he didn't grow up in the incel era, he'd probably have led a normal life.

I remember this Eric Harris wanna be troon.

Thoughts?

He seems like a spectacular loser, both in life and death.
He could've ascended easily, but I'm guessing he was mentally ill. I guess he was based on killing some normies.

I was edgy af in 2017, saw most of the tapes not long after the shooting.

Last edited:
he was a fag, LMAO, that's why nobody heard of him cause it would be bad for the troons' reputation

He did once write that “blacks dress like homosexuals from another dimension” but apart from that he was a laughable troon

its over for mentaltrooncels

failed normie but i like him anyway

heard of him long ago, very weird motivations, something about ascending with danny phantom chicks in after life

he was a fag, LMAO, that's why nobody heard of him cause it would be bad for the troons' reputation
This was 7 years ago, though. Even just that far back, tranny sensitivity wasn’t comparable to now. The term “transphobia” didn’t even exist 4 years ago.

Motive, according to Wikipedia:

MotiveBelief that he would be reborn as an animated female ghost from Danny Phantom

He's quite popular now and has a lot of fangirls that want to fuck him because he was tall and decent looking.