Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A mass genocide is the only solution at this point

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
We need billions of deaths in this world if we want to have a chance even if it's very low since we would most likely die as well. I thought the shitty vaxx would at least kill a good chunk of the population, but looks like it was just a meme to get money from normshits. We need a massive nuclear war at this point along with civil wars everywhere. Death, destruction and blood filling the air. Violence, suffering and misery on every corner of the world. This would probably fill me with ecstasy tbh, knowing that almost all people are suffering like utter hell clinging to their sad lives like insects. I have no problems with dying if it meant that i would get to witness that for at least few mins

Death to humans

Agreed. Gripmaxxing should die

Putin has taken you up on your offer.

Completely agree. Political solutions are no longer an option. There needs to be a massive catastrophic tier event to shake things up at this point to end degenerate globohomo. Something 100 times worse than covid or this Russo-Ukrainian conflict that people seem to think has put/is putting a real wrench into things :feelshaha:. Jfl...nothing truly ever happens.

Last edited:
We need billions of deaths in this world if we want to have a chance even if it's very low since we would most likely die as well. I thought the shitty vaxx would at least kill a good chunk of the population, but looks like it was just a meme to get money from normshits. We need a massive nuclear war at this point along with civil wars everywhere. Death, destruction and blood filling the air. Violence, suffering and misery on every corner of the world. This would probably fill me with ecstasy tbh, knowing that almost all people are suffering like utter hell clinging to their sad lives like insects. I have no problems with dying if it meant that i would get to witness that for at least few mins

Death to humans
Rumble??? Is this a code to rumble:feelsree:

What's with the mods and their shitty "ok" replies and utter lack of contribution to most discussions
shitposts get shitreplies

just how it is man

its not personal

shitposts get shitreplies

just how it is man

its not personal
How is that a shitpost? This world is an evil shithole. Just because you wouldn't be able to eat from your shitty, overpriced favorite restaurants, doesn't mean that you shouldn't support a mass genocide/omnicide

How is that a shitpost? This world is an evil shithole. Just because you wouldn't be able to eat from your shitty, overpriced favorite restaurants, doesn't mean that you shouldn't support a mass genocide/omnicide
nuclear war would be exciting ngl

YEEEES! LET THE ONES WHO CAUSE ME SUFFERING SUFFER THEMSELVES!! [WHILE PLAYING VIDEOGAMES (NOT IRL)]

Rumble??? Is this a code to rumble:feelsree:
To all subjects of ER. My name is DeepFriedAsian122. I'm using the power of the Founding Inkwell to address all of ER's subjects. The hardening of all coom crusts on Inkwell bedsheets has come undone, and all titans entrapped within them have started marching. My objective is to protect the end the world, the place where I was born and raised. However, the world wishes for the annihilation of the people of incels.is. The hatred that has been swelling up for so long will certainly not end until not just the members of incels.is, but all of ER's subjects have been eliminated. I reject that wish. The bedsheet titans shall trample all Earth outside of this forum underfoot, until all life existing there has been exterminated from this world.

normshits can either die or accept me as their heavenly-ordained king